Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neckbeard
Jan 25, 2004

Oh Bambi, I cried so hard when those hunters shot your mommy...
This is a stupid movie, fortunately it's so over-the-top stupid that it's enjoyable.

As Lowtax mentioned, the first part of the movie is 90210: In Space. But once they're out of school, the enjoyable part of the movies arrives. What I like about the movie is everyone's enthusiasm for life in the neo-facist regime. The first time I saw it, it seemed stupid, but when you watch it thinking to yourself, "if Hitler won WW2, things would be like this" it's a lot more interesting.

The CGI work is incredible as well, and will probably hold up for quite some time.

3/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU