Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Urkish Burpo
Oct 26, 2005

Last of the Burpos.

I guess I was entertained by this movie, which is the bottom line, right? I mean, what really impresses me about this film is that I enjoyed it despite the fact that everytime I saw a close up of the main character, I wanted to smack him in the face.
This movie is a lot like Titanic. For example, the only thing that makes either film worth while are the special effects, and these involve people dying in both movies. Also, I laughed when any of the main characters died. As I mentioned previously, both Leo DeCaprio and the main character in Starship Troopers are irritating to look at. The beginnings of both movies are pretty boring too. It's when people start getting their poo poo ruined that the level of enjoyment really takes off.
God, what a triumph! 5/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU