Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gudas
May 22, 2003
A bit of a shout.

Pourquoi posted:

so freaking good..

i dont know why my mom hate it i was like ITS SO GOOD KEEEP WATCHING

no no no boring sucks . blah blah.... whatever

I came here to post the same thing. I even told her how amazing the cinematography was, and since I'm really into that poo poo, I thought she would atleast stick around for about 5 minutes of the movie.
But no.
For some reason this movie just doesn't appeal to the older crowd, but I have yet to meet a young person who does not like it. It's simply a must-see.
And also, I think when I first watched it a long time ago, I was surprised to know that it's based on real events. It was my first "Holy poo poo, people live like that, really?" experience. A good and a bad thing.
All in all, amazing aesthetically, very interesting, bloody and gloomy but actually fun to watch, and moving.
5/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU