Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xenixx
Dec 1, 2007

by T. Mascis
I wouldn't say this was un-entertaining like some people.. its truly great Science Fiction. After finding it in my early twenties @ the 2007 re-release I have watched in a hundred times, I love it. There are a lot of subtleties that go right over my head, there has been a lot said on the story continuity being lofty or hard to follow at times and yeah there are parts. To me, the idea of the film, because I don't really analyze films after I get through watching it; wasn't complete or clear until I read the book. So see the movie, 2007 re-release, then read the book for the broader ideas!

5/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU