Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloated Pussy
Jun 9, 2002

dont read my posts
Boring, slowly paced, even though I hadn't been introduced to a lot of sci-fi when I originally saw it (when I was younger) I still thought it was pretty dull.

The world that the story takes place in is the best part, and I did enjoy seeing most of what was going on in the movie. However, I didn't come away feeling it was all that great of a movie since none of the action particularly stuck out in my mind as being special.

Maybe it's just that it was built up so much that I can't help but feel let down.

I certainly didn't hate it but I guess I'm doomed to never quite understand what makes this film so brilliant and worthy of 5's and 5.5's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU