Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coffey
Sep 9, 2003

by T. Finn
I finally got around to watching this movie (years too late, much like Logan's Run) and I instantly fell in love with it. One of the best sci-fi movies I have ever watched and I can understand why it's a "cult classic." Still stands the test of time, visually, even by today's standards. I thought the acting was good, given the story, although sometimes it did seem a little dry.

This movie (along with a few other titles recently, like the aforemention Logan's Run) have made me realize that the sci-fi genre is my favorite genre in cinema. Rutger Hauer was fantastic in this movie. Now I want to read the novel so I can make those comparisons as well.

4/5. It wasn't perfect but it was drat good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU