Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anonymous John
Mar 8, 2002
Loved it. I suspected that Mido might be the main character's daughter, but it was still shocking to actually find out and see the reactions of it (not to mention how the 15 year inprisonment was just the setup of the revenge). Glad I waited with importing the DVD since I got to see it in a cinema, and it was great to see it that way. Took my mom to see it - not nessecarily a smart choice beforehand - but surprisingly she liked it as well despite the violence. The end did drag on a little too long but other than that, a great, great film.

And was I the only one who was laughing at times? The giant ant in the subway, the suicide victim killing himself with a poodle, the part where Dae-su tries to screw the girl on the toilet and the dotted line pointing from the hammer to the head?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU