Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Directed by: Dennie Gordon
Starring: Olsen Twins, Eugene Levy, Andy Richter, Drew Pinsky, others

It wasn't bad.

Bob Saget's cameo made me :lol:, and Dr. Drew was stupid. Andy Richter? Pretty good, though he's done better. Eugene Levy kept making me think pedophile.

Annnnnnd, the Olsen twins.

I want to say they can't act, but maybe they can. The entire movie they perfectly reenacted two idiotic (well, ok, they tried to be smart, but :rolleyes: ) 17 year old girls. Take that as you will.

At least one of them gets naked several times in the movie, but you don't see anything. Which is a good thing, right, because they're underage! :)

Anyway: Stupid teen movie, don't bother unless you're obsessed with the Olsen twins or your girlfriend ( :lol: ) wants to see it. It won't kill you, but it's not worth your :10bux:.

RATING: 2.5

PROS: Billions of (underage) sex jokes involving the twins
CONS: The twins

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363282/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU