Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

J-Pak
Jan 26, 2004

I'm from the phone company...
Directed by: Dewey Nicks
Starring: Devon Sawa, Jason Segel, Jason Schwartzman

I watched this movie a few nights ago thinking it might be like the National Lampoon style college movies; I was very wrong.

The movie is about 3 friends that make it through college scamming the system, by cheating on basically everything that they can. One of them has one last test to go before he gets his diploma and him and his friends decide to pull another one of their scams. But this time some crazy, stalker, psychopath called Ethan finds out about what they were trying to do, and blackmails the 3 of them. He basically wants to be set up with this really hot girl that he's obsessed with, or he'll get the 3 slackers kicked out of school.

This movie had potential to be funny, but it really wasn't. Its interesting to see how they planned out the scam and see it being executed, but once Dave starts seeing the girl that Ethan wants the movie gets boring really fast. Filled with jokes that are used over and over again in movies, it didnt really offer anything new; which is fine seeing how its a comedy, but it didn't offer any laughs either.

RATING: 1.5

PROS: I guess some of Ethan's crazy antics was somewhat funny?
CONS: I laughed maybe twice in the entire movie, and the plot is weaker than a chick flick

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0240900/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Backpacker
May 1, 2003
wash mildly, mosh wildly
what the hell? this movie was hilarious!
4/5

harrybozack
Jun 6, 2002

Pibbily Bibbily Tibbily Pip.. Poooooooo!
This movie had some pretty horribly executed jokes...but Cool Ethan was one of the best antagonists ever. Ever.

4/5

p.s.- I call the ugly one

Only registered members can see post attachments!