Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
LukeNukem
Feb 4, 2004
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together
edit: I actually did some half decent ones later on this thread, this one isn't going on the page o' shame.

LukeNukem fucked around with this message at 17:59 on May 21, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LukeNukem
Feb 4, 2004
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together
/\/\/\
Might want to link that NWS buddy

LukeNukem
Feb 4, 2004

Whoever did the p-p-p-p-powerbook one is a bastard, I was working on that :(

:lol:
\/\/\/

LukeNukem fucked around with this message at 20:30 on May 20, 2004

LukeNukem
Feb 4, 2004

quote:

Glottis came out of the closet to say:
[img]Dog with shoes on[img]

That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Ever. Seriously.

LukeNukem
Feb 4, 2004

edit: forgot grey in box

LukeNukem fucked around with this message at 18:06 on May 21, 2004

LukeNukem
Feb 4, 2004
Kinda beaten, but my postman pimp didn't work, so I did this:

LukeNukem
Feb 4, 2004

quote:

plams came out of the closet to say:
(English isn't my first language, so if the grammar is wrong, or you think the text could use some rephrasing, please let me know.)

The English is fine. :)

LukeNukem
Feb 4, 2004
This is going to be one of the best goldmines ever. On a par with the Lord of the Rings one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LukeNukem
Feb 4, 2004

quote:

House Party 4 came out of the closet to say:
Did we end up agreeing on the fonts? Mine doesn't look right, but I don't know how to fix it... I'm having trouble with this internet. :coal:

Alcho-poisoned dog is great. THAT is how all first posts should be, including mine.

If you look at the first page, it's been edited to include a .rar with a larger, properly layered template, and the proper fonts to view.