Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shoelessone
Jan 9, 2006

MTU + WEST MICHIGAN LOL
I just want to say that this is my favorite movie.

I may enjoy it so much because I feel lik it hits so close to home - it combines realitic problems and issues that I feel like I can relate to very well.

I should point out that in general I personally do not overly enjoy "slow" movies, and this is deffinetly one of them. The sound track is spectacular in my opinion, and goes with the theme/feel of the movie extremly well. Acting is perfect, and both main characters (Scarlet Johanson and Bill Murey) portray their characters perfectly.

Again, I love movies of ALL sorts (ok, not horror), and watch them/review them in my head often. For many hear I could never have a "favorite" movie. But finally, once I saw this (twice) I finally have a clear favorite (next is Chung King Express, then Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind, then Love Actually - oddly enough, all love stories)

i personally like to think that in the end, Bob wispers something like "Maybe we should stay in touch" or something equally "happy ending". I know its complicated, but really for the characters sake, and the sake of my own emotion, it just seems too sad if such a beautiful thing just disapears and both characters go back to their unhappy, unhealthy marriages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU