Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jc dracula
Nov 7, 2001
Directed by: Steve De Jarnatt
Starring: Anthony Edwards, Mare Winningham, John Agar, Lou Hancock

adapted from an original screenplay by director De Jarnatt's then 13-year-old best friend, this dorky apocalyptic romance is barely redeemed by the unintentional hilarity of a plot fueled by endless coincidence and a supporting cast of bug-eyed cartoon characters. watch for an appearance from Brian Thompson, alien bounty hunter from The X-files, as Power Lifter: the gay bodybuilder who is always ready for a helicopter adventure.

RATING: 1.5

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097889/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wca
Mar 2, 2004

I'm a world-class assassin, fuckhead. How do you think I found out?
This movie about the end of the world is pretty good.

Guido Merkens
Jun 18, 2003

The price of greatness is responsibility.
A movie of epic proportions.

Pinion
Jul 11, 2001
I thought it was pretty good.

3/5

Thejaff
Jun 14, 2002
Bines au lard
If you can get through the first boring 20 minutes, I thought this movie was pretty good.