Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Title of Instrument Example: Breedlove Atlas ABJ250/SM4 4-String Acoustic-Electric Bass
Price Paid / Price New: Example: $799/$1069
Year Manufactured: Example: 2006
Specs: Instrument's Specifications -

Body Style: Jumbo Deep Body, Soft Cutaway
Binding (body & neck): Black binding
Body Depth: 5” at Tail Block, 4” at Heel
Rosette: Abalone with black border
Width at lower bout: 17 ”
Nut and Saddle: Tusq
Scale Length: 34 "
Frets: Jumbo
Nut Width: 1 11/16”
# Of Frets: 23
Neck width at body: 2 5/16”
Fingerboard and Bridge: Rosewood
String spacing at saddle E-E, 2 5/16”
Inlay Pattern: Offset Breedlove Pattern Pearl Position Markers
Headstock Overlay: Rosewood
Finish: Satin
Tuners: Chrome Grover Tuners
Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
End Pin: Ebony
Back: Mahogany Laminate
Electronics: Fishman Classic IV Pickup
(I included more than most people want to know, because hey, never know when someone wants to know the inlay pattern.)

Sound: Example 5/5. Both plugged, and unplugged, this is the best acoustic i have ever heard. The tone of this instrument is beautiful, almost makes me feel as though I have metal fingertips it comes out so smooth.

Instrument Quality: Example 5/5. Craftmanship is excellent, the instrument looks as beautiful as a fine curvaceous woman.

Playbility: Example 5/5. When I pick up this instrument the music flows through me, everything I want to do is easy as pie, and it makes every sound exactly how I want it to make it.

Overall Value: Example 5/5. I would have paid over twice the price of this. If you are a bassist looking for a great acoustic bass, this is the best. I highly suggest you buy it. I am in love with this instrument.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU