Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Thought I'd finally type up a review of my favorite guitar:

Epiphone Sheraton II
Price Paid: My wonderful girlfriend bought it for me as a birthday present, she paid about $500 new :)
Year Manufactured: 2003
Specs: Semi-hollow archtop (ES-335 style body), 2 humbuckers with individual tone/volume controls, Korean made, Vintage Sunburst finish

Sound: 4.5/5 even with the stock pickups it sounds really great, and you can actually get a surprisingly wide range of tones of of it, from warm and bluesy to bright and trebly. The semi-hollowbody makes it resonate a bit if you're close to the amp, but it's fun to play around with feedback :)

Instrument Quality: 5/5 It seems very well made, I've bumped it here and there but can't find a scratch on the thing. It seems like it'll last a long time. It's a very nice looking guitar as well, body shape and finish are superb.

Playbility: 5/5 Action was pretty much perfect when I got it, and the neck is very fast (not that I can play particularly fast :(). It's light enough that it doesn't tire out your shoulders or anything, but it definitely feels substantial.

Overall Value: 5/5 A wonderful, wonderful guitar for the price, and can take most any style you could throw at it. Highly recommended!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU