Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

SWR Bass 750
Price Paid / Price New:$600/$1200-$1500
Year Manufactured: 1999 (Discontinued, new model 750x)
Specs:
750w at 4 ohms
1/4 jacks, speakon connectors
Aural enhancer knob
Separate switch for speakers and main power

Sound: 5/5 You get the great SWR sound, deep thick lows and clean bright highs. The low end has a great growl to it

Equipment Quality: 4/5 Very good, very rugged. I got mine used, and it is in great condition, despite a few scratches. It is rack mountable, which is good. Some reviews I have read say it comes with a fan. I noticed that mine gets pretty hot, so I opened it up and saw that there was no fan, nor was there space for one. It has a pretty huge heatsink, so I assume it never had a fan to begin with.

Usefullness: 5/5 Works great if you need a lot of volume and you want to sound good. Also has headphone and tuner output, as well as an effects loop.

Overall Value: 5/5 Absolutely the best amp I have ever owned. There is a newer model out, the 750x, which has a fan as well as overdrive and octave effects. I'm not really big on effects, so I dont need them. I found it better to purchase the older, used model.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU