Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LedZergling
Aug 21, 2005
Agile AL-3000
Price: ~$400

Sound 5/5 - Honestly, I don't think you will get a better sounding guitar than this at $400. My friend spent $500 on some epiphone sg thing and I compared it side to side with this, no comparison. Rondomusic makes good guitars for the price. If you want a decent les paul sound but can't afford a $1500+ gibson LP, than go with this. Obviously, it isn't going to match a $1500 LP, but this guitar will outperform almost all epiphones, even the higher-end one(in my experience). Remember that it is a Les Paul style though, so if that kind of sound/style/shape isn't for you than stay away.

Instrument Quality 4/5 - For what I paid, this can't be beaten. I can tell it is sturdy, and it has also held up extremely well for however long I've had it. It's freaking beautiful. This much attention to my guitar for $400 is pretty ridiculous. It could definately pass for a more expensive guitar.

Playability 4/5 - Eh, LPs were a little harder for me to adjust to, but I got use to it in time. Not much for me to say here.

Overall 4.5/5 - The highest score I can give without being perfect. Believe me, I've played plenty of guitars, and mark my words, if you are looking for a LP, or a decent guitar in general, you WILL NOT find a better deal than this for under $400.

Worth the price? Yeah. Considering that this outperforms almost every epiphone that I've played - even the pricier ones, I'd say it is worth it.

Would you have paid more for this instrument? Probably. The price is one of the charms, though. I will say this, and that is that this guitar will outperform nearly every LP-styled guitar for under $1000.

Edit: grammar errors

LedZergling fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Jan 25, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU