Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Fiddles
Jul 6, 2006

Sane? I'm sane...
Blue Dragonfly mic
www.music123.com/Blue-Dragonfly-i24660.music

Price:
£600

Specs:
Type of mic amplifier: Solid state, class A discrete
Directional Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 20Hz–20,000 Hz
Sound Pressure Level for 0.5% THD 132db
Power Requirements: 48 volt Phantom

Sound: 5/5 It's beautiful. I've used many mics and never had a clearer sound. Running it through a nice pre-amp/compressor/effects outboard, I don't need any sound-proofing and I'm getting vocals on par with many pro studios I've worked with. I'm jacking off to this mic.

Instrument Quality: 5/5 it's well built, manouvreable (for a mic >.>) and more stylish than any other mic out there (with the exceptions of other Blue mics).

Playbility: It's a mic. No difficulty in 'playing' it o.O

Overall Value: 5/5 This is where I get a bit iffy... it's £600. Most other mics in this sort of range are around £300-500, but to be honest, there's nothing like it. It's just that £600 is a lot of money. I'd say it's worth it though, if you're really serious about your sound.

Overall Value: 5/5

Mr. Fiddles fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jul 7, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU