Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jc dracula
Nov 7, 2001
Directed by: Peter Hewitt
Starring: Alex Winter, Keanu Reeves, William Sadler, George Carlin, Pam Grier

fun script saddled by some of the worst comedic timing in the history of all Earth, courtesy of the oval office who later directed Garfield: The Movie--every single beat is one to several seconds late and it completely sucks the life out of the production.

bill and ted and evil bill and evil ted are still likeable, funny characters and their onscreen charisma generally saves the film from its glaring faults; it's just painful because it would have taken very little tweaking to make this much better than it was.

RATING: 3.5

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101452/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindig
Apr 2, 2002
Great movie for a few cheap laughs, it pales in comparison to the excellent adventure though.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
I actually liked this better than Excellent Adventure. Every scene with Death was gold.

5's

wh1te
Jun 7, 2004

Its true death was great in this movies however u cant beat excellent adventure

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

STATION!!!

5/5

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

4/5.5

it's just. . . the first one was way better. This one had some classic moments, like the evil easter bunny, and playing twister with death, but it had one of the worst endings of any movie I've ever seen. Ugh. I cringed at the end, it's just poo poo on a stick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mynie
Sep 16, 2002

by HELLTANK
What surprises me the most when I watch the Bill and Ted movies as an adult is just how intelligent some of the humor is. I had no idea what The Seventh Seal was when I saw this movie as a child, nor did I recognize 3/4 of the historical people in "Excellent Adventure," but I still loved both movies for their more slapstick aspects. Now that I'm older and can find humor is Sigmund Freud always sucking on something or Napoleon cheating at bowling, I appreciate the movies for an entirely different reason.

But the second movie is most definitely the weaker of the two. It takes itself more seriously and focuses more on stupid comedy and sometimes retarded bits of fantasy. It's still great for kids, and good for adults, though.