Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
SoylentCola
Mar 21, 2001

Ultra Carp
As an aside to the current wave of suicides, I was just wondering whats happening with the SA V Fark photoshop comp?
I know all the entries are in but I thought It was going to be anounced on the 4th. I have had a look around but no joy.

So any news on the rape of Fark?

Oh yeah heres a picture of a cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoylentCola
Mar 21, 2001

Ultra Carp

quote:

elpintogrande came out of the closet to say:
Yeah, I'm working on the article, should be up this afternoon.
Thanks, I've been soiling myself in anticipation. I will remove my waste product from the forum forthwith.

SoylentCola
Mar 21, 2001

Ultra Carp

quote:

Rheingold came out of the closet to say:
Yup!
I think Master Rheingold is correct, Will was too busy picking tribbles out of his barking spider.

SoylentCola
Mar 21, 2001

Ultra Carp

quote:

boof came out of the closet to say:
My god. The only Fark image I looked at was the 'Beverley Hills 9021-LOL!' one, and if that made it into their top ten, I don't think I have the stomach to look at the rest.

Congratulations, dorquemada!
Um they wern't the Fark entries, I think EPG is venting bile, to hilarious effect.