Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
graedus
Jul 12, 2001
My poor decisions are backed up by :10bux:.
THE GORE-ESQUE CHICANERY HAS BEGUN.

"SomethingAwful announces Drew Curtis's Fark vs Drew Curtis's Something Awful photoshop contest. Except those don't look like our submissions"

Why must they lie? Can't they simply accept that we are a PHOTOSHOPPING POWERHOUSE WITH FULLY-STOCKED GUN CABINETS?

quote:

The brilliance of Fark users on display:
02-05-02 02:55:26 PM JoKev
drat!! I wish I'd though of World's Most Erotic Police Videos. ROFLMAO! I wonder if this was just a late (or runner up) entry for the contest - it's good enough.

graedus fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Feb 5, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graedus
Jul 12, 2001

quote:

raditts came out of the closet to say:
Was there any doubt?
Among us? No.

Among them?

quote:

NO NO NO!! THIS IS BULLSH|T GUYS... WHERE'S MY "LET'S MAKE A METH DEAL" THAT CAME IN SECOND ON fARK'S VOTING , WHICH PUT IT IN THE TOP 10 ?!?!? wHO'S LIN AND hIZZOUSE WEREN'T EVEN THERE !!! WTF ?!?!?!??!?!
I WISH I WAS MAKING THIS UP. http://cgi.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=111223

graedus
Jul 12, 2001
Oh gosh, my head hurts. Change of plans. DON'T READ THAT THREAD IF YOU VALUE YOUR SANITY AND FAITH IN HUMANITY.

graedus
Jul 12, 2001
Those are awful, Rheingold. They talk about them over at Stephen King's Drew Curtis' FARK like they're portents of the Second Coming.

graedus
Jul 12, 2001

quote:

lol..... HEY !! here's an idea !! let's all go and flood SA's threads....oh, wait, you have to PAY for Lowtax's rides on the short bus to post...nevermind... queer SA guy's.... fukin queer
Is that not, nearly word-for-word, the person you imagine when you read, "But Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka, you're a stupid moron fag!" on the login page?

This, man, however -- attempting to raise himself above his fellow Farkers -- wins:

quote:

I agree--The whole thing is a giant chain-yank. NONE of those "entries" are the ones being judged by Wil right now. Not "spongebob tampon" nor "Alf Live" nor even "Worlds most erotic police videos" (tho that one did make me snicker a bit).

Get a clue drat you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graedus
Jul 12, 2001
Hahaha, what an excellent coup! Drinks all around and a promotion for NMN! Have the Farkers in the short bus thread been adaquately notified?

graedus fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Feb 6, 2002