Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bathing Poodle
Nov 28, 2003

by Fistgrrl
I saw some test screening of this back in June. I'm pretty sure what I was was the completed film, except some CG parts were left untextured.

Anyway, the movie has a nice campy look to it. There are jetpacks, bat-mobile like planes and flying aircraft carriers. The world in the movie is really cool, and it looks great.

But that's pretty much it. The story is ridiculous, the script is stupid, and the dialogue is horrible. I understand that the movie is supposed to be corny, but this just comes off as retarded. There's one scene when Jude Law and Gwyneth Paltrow (I already forgot the character names) walk into an empty room, and Gwyneth points out, "There's nobody here!". Brilliant! It also has the worst, most rushed feeling ending I've ever seen. The movie's terrible script and dialogue just made the whole experience pretty lovely for me. Hell, I saw it for free and I still didn't like it.

Rating 1.5 (Would be .5 if it didn't look as neat)

Pros: It looks cool.

Cons: Everything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU