Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TastyArmageddon
Aug 15, 2000

quote:

Genocyde came out of the closet to say:
IIRC, yamsyamsyams is lowtax's filter for "goat se.cx". Or something along those lines...

This is partially correct. "yamsyamsyamsyams" was basically a catchall for all censored words, including my username for a short period of time.

I've always sort of wondered who thought up calling us all "goons". I'm sure a couple people might try to take credit but I think that we'll never really know for sure and it'll be some sort of weird mystery that will never be fully explained, which is cool.

Oh, and my first username was "iWILLKILLYOU", which was registered back in 6-00.

If anyone has any questions about me and my long, embarassing history on these forums I'll answer them, even though my memory kind of sucks and no one probably cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TastyArmageddon
Aug 15, 2000

quote:

Azathoth came out of the closet to say:
How on earth did you become a normal poster considering all the crap you used to do? Not meant as a flame, I'm really curious because you've gone from being my least favorite poster to one of my favorites.

Heh, I'm not really sure. Some of it probably comes from a fear of being banned again, but I'm also a lot more mature nowadays (although I'm not sure why).

quote:

UsualSuspect came out of the closet to say:
Also, why did you lose your moderatorship?

I'm not really sure why. One day it was just gone. Not like I'm going to make a big deal of it since I'm (still) happy just to be unbanned.

Thanks for the compliments, btw. =)