Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Naw, bakabt is pretty low key, I don't recall any downside to registering there at all. They want you to keep your dl ratio up (at some unspecified number) but it's almost absurdly easy to do that and hasn't even remotely been a problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

As much as I like this show (and I do, a great deal) I never really figured I'd want to watch the whole thing again, but reading the recent parade of people just starting into it has me strongly reconsidering that notion.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

DamnGlitch posted:

While japan doesn't care about spoilers, people the West, especially in the wake of serial television is OBSESSED with preventing spoilers to the point of absolute madness. So on the one hand, Japan's casualness is odd, but our willingness to go all eternal sunshine of the spotless mind to see a movie without knowing some tiny detail is a little nutters.

The real stupid poo poo is while being obsessed with not seeing spoilers, never have we had such frivolous amounts of news coverage trying to suss out every detail of a movie production before people can even see it.

can we empty quote now?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

whoa wait poo poo what

:aaa: