Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I'm just happy we're getting more LoGH and I don't mind the new series too much :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
no norio wakamoto no sale

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Does the second season pick up where the first season left off or was there a movie (or movies) in between? I watched the original series and then the first season of the reboot as it aired so either way there shouldn't be anything too new for me

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Is the guy in the Ed with the huge axe supposed to be the poet admiral

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
It's been a while but were there combat mechs in the original?

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Did I miss season 3 or is that person talking about the ovas, which I don't remember being split into seasons

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Die neue these also doesn't tell you when very important characters loving die in the next episode preview

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Kingtheninja posted:

I haven't watched the last two seasons of DNT, where did they leave off?

Empire invaded Fezzan