Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

quote:

Man of Wax came out of the closet to say:
More importantly, from ANN:
"ADV may consider publishing translations of Japanese novels related to anime properties, such as Kino's Journey, Legend of Galactic Heroes, and Banner of the Stars"
I look forward to the revised gigantic "Here's what Bandai ADV didn't understand well enough to translate correctly in Banner of the Stars" list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

quote:

Naky came out of the closet to say:
If they translate the Banner of the Stars books, I will buy each and every one of them. That series is like crack and I am saddened that there is no more of the anime made. They better make more too. That said, I'll check this show out. I've heard lots about it, though I'd hate to involved in a big series like this that's only less than 1/4th translated.
Since we have no Crest/Banner/Battleflag of the Stars thread anymore, I will stealthily point out here that there is a fourth Banner of the Stars novel coming out on the 22nd.