Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Penitent
Jul 8, 2005

The Lemonade Man Can
I just discovered this thread, and like some of you, I really enjoyed Crest/Banner of the Stars. My question is, should I begin with episodes 1-4 on CA or should I download the later episodes that have more seeds and then catch up later?

I don't have much experience using torrents, so is this going to be an object lesson in patience? (Which is never a bad thing)

Penitent fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Nov 3, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penitent
Jul 8, 2005

The Lemonade Man Can
This is more a bit torrent question then a question about LOGH, but will my connection speed to other peers be effected by using a bit torrent client from within a small office or home network enviornment? There seems to be around 5 seeds and 10 peers for the particular set of episodes I'm downloading, but I'm only receiving about 1 kilobyte/second. :(

Penitent
Jul 8, 2005

The Lemonade Man Can
I've just finished episode 28 after first viewing episode 01 late last week and I simply can't stop watching.

Although there was enough foreshadowing for me to guess it would happen, I nearly cried when Kircheis was killed.

Penitent
Jul 8, 2005

The Lemonade Man Can
I've just finished episode 86 and I can't wait for episode 87! Also I'd like to say a huge thank you to whomever has put in all the work to fansub these, great stuff!

Cheers to the Iserlohn Republic! Die Kaiser Rienhard!