Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Undaine
Jun 5, 2002

All done running...
Wonderful film. I live in Santa Barbara and my girlfriend in Santa Maria. She has worked in Buelton and I've volenteered helping her there with her kids. It was entirely trippy to see all the locations we knew, which was pretty much the entire movie. It was laughable when they kept saying "Lets go north/south/east/to the moon!" and they'de show like 8 shots of different landmarks along the 101 in the wrong order, then 'arrive' in a new town that's actually less than a mile from the last location they shot. One of the shots (the mom's house) was actually my girlfriends neighbors house. She saw all the trucks and everything. Along with that, some of her friends were in the film.

Anyway, we went to see the film from mutual interest in it and I was more than pleased. The comedy is well delivered. I liked all the flawed characters through out the film and was very amused. I was concerned going in that it was going to be a romantic girl comedy, but it's definatly not.

Very worth seeing. May see again.

5/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU