Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chesty O'Coine
Apr 5, 2003

Cake or Death?
I saw this movie over the weekend and really enjoyed it. I don't know if it's quite the masterpiece that the critics are hyping it up to be, but it's still drat good. But I prefer movies that rely on good dialog and true to life characters rather than flashy special effects. I'm far younger than the characters in this movie, but I felt I could relate to them. And there were some hilarious moments that I was still laughing at long after the movie was over. The aforementioned golfing scene, when Jack nonchalantly drives the car into a tree and "I am NOT drinking any loving merlot!"

I know a lot of people were put off by the in depth wine talk, but it actually made me wish I knew more about wine. I'm not a big wine fan and I've never been to wine country, but after seeing this movie I really want to go there and learn more about quality wines (I probably haven't found a wine I like because all I drink is the cheap stuff!)

4/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU