Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ElecHeadMatt
May 27, 2003

I HATE PHANTOM SPACE MAN
Yeah. That Equilibrium one is pretty loving :krad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jericho
Jul 26, 2001
I ate paintballs. I smashed an egg on my face. Yet, I'm still unloved.
Holy poo poo this thread has had me in stitches so far, keep them coming!

Hillside Napist
Sep 13, 2004

quote:

CgiBinLaden came out of the closet to say:

Only because it is my favorite as well.

http://www.ritechhosting.com/sa/verbalibrium.avi

:ultramon: Holy poo poo, what movie is this?!

/Subscribed/:krad: WORK!

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
If I can grab it off my home machine later tonight (read: early tuesday morning EST), I'll post my Boondock Saints dubover.

notation
Aug 11, 2004

quote:

Ryen came out of the closet to say:

:ultramon: Holy poo poo, what movie is this?!

/Subscribed/:krad: WORK!

Equilibrium.

And that wasn't the Scatman one.

buzongtang
Jul 4, 2003
CHINESE TANK GUY
My loving God, that Shawshank Redemption parody made me cream my paints laughting. Great work.

That said, I have all the original edited videos from the last thread. If anyone has special requests, I can look for them and possibly send them to you. However, I don't have any hosting space so that's the only way it will work.

People who are interested in getting all the vids are welcome to step forward, because I'll consider sharing them all.

Edit: Maybe it is a stupid suggestion, but I this thread might do a lot better with a virtualdub link.

It is like Tang, except with a Buzong!

stomachpancake
Nov 18, 2003

I'm fucking Lady Jaye.
This Shawshank one is amazing.

I might have to buy "Equilibrium" now. That movie looks kickass.

NovaHunter
Mar 13, 2004

Jack Bauer is my hero.
Here's another one from me. Fuckin Windows Movie Maker seems to enjoy taking my wide-screen rips and turning them into fullscreen.

http://www.fuckyouanddie.com/pics/66320235.wmv

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
That Shawsank one was awesome.

what are people using to view the others posted here? For some reason, nothing i have works..*shrug*

NovaHunter
Mar 13, 2004

Jack Bauer is my hero.

quote:

enigmahfc came out of the closet to say:

what are people using to view the others posted here? For some reason, nothing i have works..*shrug*

For AVI files, I use VLC Media Player.

Decapod73
Jan 4, 2003

ten legs are better than two

quote:

enigmahfc came out of the closet to say:

Windows media player for some, bsplayer for some, and real media player for the stubborn ones.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

quote:

NovaHunter came out of the closet to say:

For AVI files, I use VLC Media Player.

Thanks, that did the trick.

edit: holy poo poo these are great

vote thread 1
Nov 29, 2004

Practicing masturbation is haraam

quote:

notation came out of the closet to say:
Some of my favorites from last time:

Sonic
Ferris Bueller
Leon
The Pianist
Starship Troopers
Star Wars

To the people who made these, really, really good job.

The music for 2001 was perfect. It went with lights flashing on his helmet and the blast through the doors perfectly. I think djs should try spinning full sets to movies.

Hillside Napist
Sep 13, 2004

quote:

stomachpancake came out of the closet to say:
This Shawshank one is amazing.

I might have to buy "Equilibrium" now. That movie looks kickass.

loving beaten, I just got off of ebay where I purchased a copy :D

NovaHunter
Mar 13, 2004

Jack Bauer is my hero.
This is sad that in 2 pages, only 3 original contributions have been posted, 2 of which are mine.

Cmon, people! Get to work!

Zarikov
Jun 20, 2004

Metal Gear? Metal Gear? Metal Gear!
Dinosaur Gum
EDIT: Nevermind, found myself a shareware thing that should do the job, should have something in a few minutes.

Zarikov fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Nov 30, 2004

David Lo Pan
May 18, 2003
I forget who did this one, but it got no respect at all in the original thread and it is by far my favorite.

Event Horizon

JamesRay
Feb 18, 2004

Out with the Old, in with the Auld

quote:

Here's another one from me. Fuckin Windows Movie Maker seems to enjoy taking my wide-screen rips and turning them into fullscreen.

http://www.fuckyouanddie.com/pics/66320235.wmv

Made me giggle. Ring ring.

Anarchist
Apr 2, 2003

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now.
The event horizon one is so awesome

Mr. Beaumont
May 1, 2003

quote:

Shumagorath came out of the closet to say:
I did this awhile ago and it got no love:

Ong-Bak warehouse fight, Big Man vs. Ting

awesome

David Lo Pan
May 18, 2003

quote:

This is sad that in 2 pages, only 3 original contributions have been posted, 2 of which are mine.

Cmon, people! Get to work!

This is not like Photoshop. These take a shitload of time to do. I am right now working on one and that requires me to first rip a DVD, then encode it into a format that isn't impossible to edit with my hard drive speed, and then edit it into a clip. All told, this probably won't be done for a couple days.

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

quote:

tektronic came out of the closet to say:

The music for 2001 was perfect. It went with lights flashing on his helmet and the blast through the doors perfectly.

Absolutely agree, it looked like it could've been the video for the track.

(By the way, Track is Chemical Brothers - Block Rocking Beats for those who don't know)

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

Thanks to CoX, my stairs will be protected forever!
I'm going to bed now, definitely be in on this tomorrow. I have most of the old ones if any got missed in the torrent.

edit: holy poo poo that shwashank one was great, nice work on the speaker effects. I thought it was hard enough just changing volumes when I did the "Say Anything" clip in one of the other threads

Pez fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Nov 30, 2004

Chillmatic
Jul 25, 2003

always seeking to survive and flourish
So, do you use virtual dub to add the sound in? Anyone want to do a quick tutorial?

ChunksNensja
Sep 29, 2004

When in doubt, power it out.
I don't know how long my hosting will hold out.
Boondock Saints 1.1mb

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Yeah, this was fun, I'll make a couple if inspiration hits me. :)

In the meantime here's one I did for the first one. I don't see it in the torrent.

Platoon (3.61MB)

Also this one which I didn't make, but was by far my favourite from the first thread. :laugh:

Terminator 2 - Mr Roboto (3.85MB)

Rupture Farms
Aug 19, 2004

Just a rittle plick
Shawshank is officially ruined for me, but in such a great way.

Excellent videos, props especially go to Event Horizon and 2001, gently caress they're all bitchin'.

Zarikov
Jun 20, 2004

Metal Gear? Metal Gear? Metal Gear!
Dinosaur Gum
http://www.fuckyouanddie.com/pics/96227614.wmv

And here is my attempt. Only just Heat a couple days ago, but godamn it's good.

Zarikov fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Nov 30, 2004

MattO
Oct 10, 2003

I did a quickie. Not a movie though, TV, but since this show's particular song is overused I though it was appropriate to fix it.

I've never messed with encoding and I don't have all the soft so I put it in 2 formats, the wmv being a little better.

MP4 2.8mb
http://www.sexapedia.com/vids/hilly.mp4

WMV 4.1mb
http://www.sexapedia.com/vids/hilly.wmv

holy crap have sigs always been here

iS!
May 23, 2003
Almost An Ambigram

quote:

MattO came out of the closet to say:
I did a quickie. Not a movie though, TV, but since this show's particular song is overused I though it was appropriate to fix it.

I've never messed with encoding and I don't have all the soft so I put it in 2 formats, the wmv being a little better.

MP4 2.8mb
http://www.sexapedia.com/vids/hilly.mp4

WMV 4.1mb
http://www.sexapedia.com/vids/hilly.wmv
The ol' switcheroo. Awesome! And it works very well!

Rupture Farms
Aug 19, 2004

Just a rittle plick

quote:

MattO came out of the closet to say:

That came out perfectly, great job.

Captain Lou
Jun 18, 2004

buenas tardes amigo
It would be better if people wouldn't spoil the songs that are going to play by naming the file with the song name or linking it with the name etc. It's much funnier when it's a surprise, otherwise we can already picture it (hear it) in our heads and laugh even before seeing the video.

Snake Oil
Apr 2, 2003

quote:

Pierson came out of the closet to say:

Also in before Yakety Sax. :rolleyes:

Believe it or not, one of the best ones from the old one used Yakety Sax in Crossroads (the Ralph Macchio one with guitars IN HELL, not the Britney Spears one).

almightyjimbob
Sep 6, 2004

I love pretzel day.

quote:

Captain Lou came out of the closet to say:
It would be better if people wouldn't spoil the songs that are going to play by naming the file with the song name or linking it with the name etc. It's much funnier when it's a surprise, otherwise we can already picture it (hear it) in our heads and laugh even before seeing the video.

I agree... however, I would like to know the movie before I download... there are a lot of movies I have not seen.

Chillmatic
Jul 25, 2003

always seeking to survive and flourish
Can anyone tell me how to edit the clip? I ripped a dvd to AVI, now I'm just trying to figure out how to cut it down to the clip I want.

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

quote:

Ola came out of the closet to say:

Absolutely agree, it looked like it could've been the video for the track.

(By the way, Track is Chemical Brothers - Block Rocking Beats for those who don't know)

The timing of that scene was fiddled with to make it fit the song - it actually takes about five minutes.

NovaHunter
Mar 13, 2004

Jack Bauer is my hero.
OK, here's a third one from me. Different approach this time, meaning no music track playing throughout the entire clip. I used a voice clip this time, and it's only for about 10 seconds of the actual clip, but it works exctremely well. You'll laugh when you hear it.

http://www.fuckyouanddie.com/pics/40111182.wmv

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
OK here's mine:
http://myweb.usf.edu/~bkerley/mm/swordexplode-p2.mkv

From Swordfish!

NovaHunter
Mar 13, 2004

Jack Bauer is my hero.

quote:

BonzoESC came out of the closet to say:
OK here's mine:
http://myweb.usf.edu/~bkerley/mm/swordexplode-p2.mkv

From Swordfish!

What the poo poo is an mkv extension?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit
Oooooh, I'll be on this. I made a few for the last one, I love this sort of stuff.