Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Feral
Jun 13, 2003

My god, look at this place. It's like a museum of failure!
I'm sorry I didn't see this before it was taken down, just to see what all the fuss is about.

Also, that one lady's husband is gonna give you a stern talkin to, youngin. :nyd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feral
Jun 13, 2003

quote:

Jerkburger came out of the closet to say:

Signed up and am awaitning membership into this secret club.

Once accepted, I shall have access to an archive of badly photoshopped images depicting filthy dead babies intermingled with clouds, sunshine, and angels.

Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I only signed up to see if there's any massive SA hate there. :keke:

Feral
Jun 13, 2003

quote:

essaywhutman came out of the closet to say:
While I agree that these people are batshit insane, I think it would be smart NOT to post on their message boards. I see alot of people are signing up to their Yahoo group. While we may not agree at the method of how they are remembering their "sack lunch", they are just trying to cope with their loss.

Not signing up for a forums invasion, not only because it isn't allowed but because it wouldn't sit well with me morally. I'm just checking to see the backlash against EPG.

Feral
Jun 13, 2003

quote:

AiryFaerie came out of the closet to say:
This one had 14 MISCARRIAGES?

http://www.miscarriagesoflove.com

quote:

I couldn't sleep that night. I kept staring at the two babies I'd lost in a soap dish. I could clearly see the spines, arms, legs and very tiny fingers.

What. The gently caress.

Feral
Jun 13, 2003

quote:

American Jello came out of the closet to say:

But why send them emails with the intent to anger them? I'll agree with you that making a website about a dead baby is stupid, but why do you reply to her emails with the intent to hurt?

But he didn't, at first. He said he'd take the picture down and thought that would end it. Then she decided putting links on the internet is illegal and it went downhill from there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feral
Jun 13, 2003

quote:

FrozenCat came out of the closet to say:
Are women who've had abortions allowed to join their 'babyloss' group? :banjo:

No. It's on their front page of the Yahoo group.

quote:

karmaflux came out of the closet to say:
http://img69.exs.cx/img69/4749/m8pdeadcat.jpg

I'm going to hell for laughing this hard.