Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omnislash
May 25, 2004
A screaming comes across the sky....
What did I just watch? Bottle Rocket IV: The Wettening.

Wes Anderson should be forced to direct an action film to break up his tendency to make the EXACT SAME MOVIE OVER AND OVER AGAIN, but I'm not sure I could take the Luke/Owen Wilson he would undoubtedly insert.

I'll say it's OK because I guess on its own there is nothing really terrible about it, but if you have seen his other movies this one is entirely unecessary. Plenty of "quirky", so-subtle-it's-not-even-there humor, off-kilter everything with great cinematography so you can see the nothing on the screen that much clearer. Why do I always leave his movies so hungry? It's because there is so much of the movies with NOTHING in them that my stomach thinks it needs to fill me up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU