Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Directed by: Alan Cumming, Jennifer Jason Leigh
Starring: Alan Cumming, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Parker Posey, Phoebe Cates, Kevin Kline

It's really hard to see people I like (John C. Reilly, Jane Adams, Parker Posey) involved in this dreck. Self-indulgent garbage. Painful to watch. People acting like spoiled obnoxious idiots for 2 hours is neither entertaining nor interesting. I admit that I don't know any celebrities, I've never been to a celebrity gathering. But there's no way you would give Ecstacy to a couple that you've NEVER MET BEFORE for their anniversary. And everyone there is just like "Oh cool! Let's take it now!" I call Bullshit. Every character was utterly detestable. And maybe that was the point, and maybe not. But if I don't care about the characters, then I sure don't want to watch their stupid lives. One gets the feeling that Cumming and Leigh meant this to be a scathing commentary on people they know, but I bet there's more of themselves in this than they're willing to admit. This movie also further intensified my hatred for Alan Cumming.

RATING: 0.5

PROS: not bad from a technical standpoint
CONS: alternately boring and annoying, like a Creed album

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0254099/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU