Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

w00bi
Dec 11, 2004

I caught the 8:05 PM show on Friday, and was very excited. I don't know if I was ever excited for any other movie. Overall the movie I thought was a good movie. It had it low points but it didn't take way from the movie that much. I think what was really wrong with the movie is It didn't follow the book like everyone wanted. It had the subplots that kind of were random to us book readers.I think the best way to enjoy this movie would be to Imagine this as to be a diffrent story. Even though it has alot of the book elements, I still felt it was a diffrent story and was more enjoyable this way. I mean the Marvin ending just made me sigh and go "Wow, I wish that wasn't there"I think the movie was great, not what I wanted, but still a good movie. Acting was fine, and Marvin is my new god. I think Marvin and Zaphod hit their parts perfectly.

4/5 - Only because it did not follow the book exactly, besides that, a great movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU