Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BobbyHorsepower
Oct 23, 2004
Stupid newbies need the most attention.
This was my first R-rated movie. It was awesome to me as a kid back then, and it still holds up today not only for nostalgic value, but as a really solid action flick. This new cut is definitely an improvement over the theatrical and the effects haven't aged one bit in the past 15 years.

PROS:
- Extra scenes add a bit of neat depth to the film
- DVD commentary from James Cameron and William Wisher is usually very interesting.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger's best non-cheezy performance
- Just an overall solid action/sci-fi movie

CONS:
- William Wisher will be about to make a great point on the commentary and then James Cameron will butt in with something useless to say.
- The scenes in the desert still drag a bit

OVERALL:
- A very solid action sci-fi movie and one of the best I've seen in either genre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU