Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blastfurnace
Oct 26, 2005

There is one law which I live by:
Thou shalt have no gods before Kubrick.

OK, there are a lot of other laws, too. But this is an important one.
Now that I have freely admitted to being a Kubrick whore, you should probably disregard anything else I have to say.

Good, we got rid of the light-weights. Listen, between you and me, this movie stands as the most creepy of all horror films. I can't, and won't try to explain why. You'll just have to trust me on this one.

Get three down to a store and buy, beg, borrow or steal a copy and watch. Watch the elevator, watch the big wheel, watch the bath, watch the maze, watch the bunny.

I loved the Duvall factor. I wonder how I would react in her shoes, husband behaving a little off, kid freaking out, Scat-man...well, I best not give too much away.

Rating: 5

Pros: All the stuff between the first frame and the last.
Cons: Yeah. Right.

Cos the land of love and freedom,
Is just a baby's breath away
And if we hold hands together
We can bring back the USA

The USAAAAAA, yeah!
Bring back the USAAAA, yeah!
The loving USAAAA yeah!
Bring back the US!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU