Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MikeDM92
May 24, 2005
A week ago I was walking to class when I stumbled across this posted up on the bullitin:

For a second, I just stood there baffled that a goon could possibly go to my suburbian poo poo school.

Did one of you guys post this one up?

Forgot to mention the name of the school, La Canada High School.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.
Oh man does this bring back memories:

Nero
Oct 15, 2003

Pitch posted:

Alright, which one of you guys is flyering UMR? I couldn't find anyone admit to it in the last dozen pages or so...

well it's certainly not me...I saw that walking to work every day this semester (edit: of course, after it went up...I didn't see it on my way to work BEFORE it went up, that doesn't make sense), tho...not more than hours after I discovered this thread did I walk by and see that for the first time. coincidental......

Nero fucked around with this message at 09:08 on Dec 24, 2005

Jedimastafez
Jun 5, 2005

The Stanley Cup has been kidnapped by Gary Bettman! Are you a bad enough dude to rescue it?

MikeDM92 posted:

Did one of you guys post this one up?

No but they copied my idea, I did it way back at the beginning of the thread on an adult store.

In the rush of Christmas I forgot to post that with Thodts permission Ive been driving around with this for the past week, so far no Goon Cop has pulled me over despite my best attempts (not really)

Wanker Chief
Nov 25, 2005
I"M A BIG DUM IDIT

MikeDM92 posted:

Forgot to mention the name of the school, La Canada High School.

I gave that to my sister to put there, could you email me fellow lc buddy?

this is funny because I anticipate it is uniting goons that formerly didn't know they were in the same area as others

Wanker Chief fucked around with this message at 10:18 on Dec 26, 2005

shifty
Jan 12, 2004

I dont know what you're talking about

Pristine Biscuit posted:

Created char a couple of weeks ago...

No one would talk to me, (RP server )

but I remained steadfast in my conviction to spread the word!

Is this you? made me laugh pretty hard

(Corpse of Ysthisnepink)

(Corpse of Itisamystery)

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Sundae posted:

My friend in Connecticut has requested I post these. I don't really 'get' the Taco Bell drive-thru one, but he insists other people will get it. Whatever. :) Enjoy!

At the mall...

Also at the mall...

I'll probably be there tomorrow and I will be looking for those.

lou reed
Aug 20, 2005

How is babby made?
I spotted this in the livejournal group ohnotheydidnt:

R2ICustomerSupport
Dec 12, 2004

Goon Approved Resume and CV Writing Service
http://bit.ly/ForumsCritique
My service will get you job interviews!

Rela
Jul 9, 2002

GrimmMasterOoze posted:

This whole flyer business strikes me more profound than funny. I'm interested as to why so many people, including myself, are so intrigued by it.

Because it's a form of grafitti, which is a (relatively safe) form of fame.

Whoever Kilroy was no doubt took some small satisfaction from knowing that his/her psuedonym got into history.

edit: I could be totally wrong and full of it, BTW

Leovinus
Apr 28, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Gorseinon College goons (I think there are two) will find flyers in the lower common room and foyer today. We gotta stage our minigoonmeet, guys. Bring DSes.

Crimson Chin
Aug 16, 2005

mister happy turtle is a happy turtle

Leovinus posted:

Gorseinon College goons (I think there are two) will find flyers in the lower common room and foyer today. We gotta stage our minigoonmeet, guys. Bring DSes.

Sorry man, I wasn't in the lower common room today so I didn't see anything. I have first and second period off tomorrow so I'll be in the library revising if you want to meet.

Leovinus
Apr 28, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post
So who's the mysterious goon who wrote FYAD FYAD LOL on my flyer in the lower common room?

:iiam:

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
Hah, that was my bro actually(courtesy of me yah). :D

Are the goatse hands still on the lower common room wall?

Epiq
Dec 3, 2005

This post is the best!
I too hail from the Gorseinon area, but have sort of moved to Colchester. I'm hanging around Gors for a week and a bit, so I'd be all up for the DS meet! I've yet to find a single DS owner, and haven't sampled the multiplayer yet.

Crazy_Taxi
Dec 31, 2005
my oh my what a wonderful user
I just placed a next-day order for an :iiam: stamp :O

Gonna go crazy with it when it comes in it'll totally be zany and wacky and off the wall.

EDIT: I think i'm getting an :eng101: stamp as well.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
Who is the McMaster University goon who put up a flyer in the hallway next to the bookstore? You must have gotten my message, and you are awesome.

Ari from Chicago
Aug 21, 2003

by Fistgrrl
Sorry for the thread necromancy, but who did this?

I go to the University of Missouri-Rolla and it was posted out by the Puck. It felt so awesome seeing the pink flyers in action at UMR.

Leovinus
Apr 28, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Extra_Thumbs posted:

Hah, that was my bro actually(courtesy of me yah). :D

Are the goatse hands still on the lower common room wall?

Didn't see any. Does your brother understand the reference, or did you just tell him "hey write this for me?" :D

Epiq posted:

I too hail from the Gorseinon area, but have sort of moved to Colchester. I'm hanging around Gors for a week and a bit, so I'd be all up for the DS meet! I've yet to find a single DS owner, and haven't sampled the multiplayer yet.

Well, if you want to play a goongame, get on Yahoo or whatever and add me, and we'll discuss time. Crimson_Chin and I are already half-assedly planning a meet for tomorrow, so be quick.

Crimson Chin
Aug 16, 2005

Epiq posted:

Jesus Christ there's more! You hope there's at least one goon that lives near you, then four turn up. Hope to meet up with you soon.

Jazu
Jan 1, 2006

Looking for some URANIUM? CLICK HERE
I made this, and have nothing else to do with it. Here.

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe

Leovinus posted:

Didn't see any. Does your brother understand the reference, or did you just tell him "hey write this for me?" :D

He reads over my shoulder. I think he put some lost/reward posters up for a cake or something the other day.

Leovinus
Apr 28, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Extra_Thumbs posted:

He reads over my shoulder. I think he put some lost/reward posters up for a cake or something the other day.

Yeah, I saw that one. Weirdness.

This has been up for a couple of days. Some people are funny, some people are just idiots.

Awesome minimeet today, Gorseigoons. Chin, what was the name of that crazy fun DS game we played?

Leovinus fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Jan 9, 2006

Setheck
Sep 20, 2002

Look at me, I'm a sexy boy!

Gemini posted:

That was my guess too. I'm all for healthy boobs.

Agreed... I don't think its funny to mes with healthy boobs... FUN yes, funny NO!

Crimson Chin
Aug 16, 2005

Leovinus posted:

Yeah, I saw that one. Weirdness.

This has been up for a couple of days. Some people are funny, some people are just idiots.

Awesome minimeet today, Gorseigoons. Chin, what was the name of that crazy fun DS game we played?

I'm glad that the majority of comments were pretty positive, but then some people just don't get it. Where abouts were the goatse hands?

The game was Daigasso: Band Bros. I'll try to get another game with you on Wednesday or Thursday due to exam restraints tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leovinus
Apr 28, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Crimson Chin posted:

I'm glad that the majority of comments were pretty positive, but then some people just don't get it. Where abouts were the goatse hands?

Yeah, I didn't see them either. There's an A4 lined paper sheet on the noticeboard proudly proclaiming "If you like quim let's take a swim", though. That was kind of loving creepy.

Setheck posted:

Agreed... I don't think its funny to mes with healthy boobs... FUN yes, funny NO!

45 pages later...