Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.
Holy poo poo, I didn't think I would laugh harder than I did at the starwars thread this weekend.

I'm buying some pink paper tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.
I've been brainstorming and it looks as if me and touqueguy will be spreading the pink next saturday.

Where did you guys buy your pink paper?

COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.
This just keeps getting better.

I think thepinkflyer.com could easily become the next lostfrog.org

COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.
thodt you didn't hang those flyers you jerk

more like "Why is this LIAR pink? (56k no)"

:rant:

COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.

doctor thodt posted:

Go draw a picture, 05 :rolleyes:

COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.
someone feel free to steal my idea

Only registered members can see post attachments!

COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.

CherryDoom posted:

At the side entrance of the Church of Scientology building (I didn't want to post it in the front because they've yelled at me for hanging around the entrance before.

The tear offs read, respectively "That's our old apartment!"/ "Well he would never rent it back to us."/ "That's it!"/ "What's it?"/ "David, do you still have that friend who makes fake mustaches?"/ "Gary Meadows? Of course, but I don't see what that has to do..."/ "Trust me!"/ "Just trust me!"

And on the Fast and the Furious machine in the arcade right next to the scientology building.

The references may be a bit obscure, but here's a hint: I'm a huge fan of "Stella."

I got those references right away, and I lol'd

COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.

Ragone posted:

http://pinkflyer.ytmnd.com/

Couldn't really find a good song, but keep up this great stuff. The ghost was the best of the bunch.

No offense, but why do people always feel the need to make unfunny ytmnd's out of everything that ever happens?

COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.

doctor thodt posted:

Where are those flyers you promised, mister :mad:

I couldn't find pink paper anywhere and my goon co-pilot couldn't come!

:( I will try to sometime, I posted my favorite of my ideas in the thread earlier.

edit- GRAAHH IF YOU'RE GOING TO NEED TO BE FORGIVEN FOR A POST DON'T MAKE IT

COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.

Adolf Hepburn posted:

HOLY poo poo, guys. I'm sorry if this is old news, but I'm in NYC and just saw a story on the Anthrax flyer on the UPN news.

Oh my loving god hahahaha

I can imagine this old woman coming to her mailbox and freaking the gently caress out

COOLGUY TRUE fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Dec 2, 2005

COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.

kapinga posted:

I don't know about UPN, but this came up in a quick search for anthrax on google news:

http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051201/NEWS/51201018

quote:

The State Police Hazardous Materials Response Unit

This is the funniest thing I have read today.

COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

You've officially beat this horse corpse so hard the police had to step in

For the record, thodt didn't buy the banner or emote or anything, he just started a thread.

COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.

boggy b posted:

Can we all take a pact, an oath of blood, to never mention this to anyone in real life? It's pretty much a victimless crime, and I don't think it's our place to turn in pings and cause an unnecessary shitstorm in his life.

So yeah, I hereby swear to never mention this to anyone outside the SomethingAwful realm, forever and ever, to the end of time.

It'd probably just be easier for pings to fess up and say it was a joke.

If there would be any punishment at all, it would be a lot less than if they fouind out by their own means (eg. someone printing out this thread, or tipping off the police about this thread)

COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.
I had two ideas But I can only remember one now :(

"This Flyer is a Terrorist threat please call The State Police Hazardous Materials Response Unit"

COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.
Has anyone told the FBI about the pink superanthrax we're developing?

COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.

Threepwood posted:

Ha! I doubt you could possibly beat "flyer flyer flyer flyer flyer flyer" "mushroom mushroom" in terms of sheer unadulterated comedy force, sir.

I would have done this on a flyer but I'm lazy and I have no pink paper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.
What are we doing at the end of the countdown?

Reveal that it's all viral maketing for mcdonalds?
Reveal it's the first steps of a "religion" ?