Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«172 »
Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger

EdsTeioh posted:

A while back, I found a match that I *think* was from 666. There was a tag or 6 man where one dude pushed a giant scaffold to the ring that (I think) had the ring announcers sitting in it. This may or may not have had Onryu in it. Anyone remember this?
Sounds like 666. But the answer would require that people have watched AND remembered something from 666 besides Undertaker Girl, and... good luck with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EdsTeioh
Oct 23, 2004

Ditch posted:

Sounds like 666. But the answer would require that people have watched AND remembered something from 666 besides Undertaker Girl, and... good luck with that.

Undertaker...Girl...?

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger

EdsTeioh posted:

Undertaker...Girl...?
Ramu (IIRC Onryo's daughter)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agXAh83NbmM

EdsTeioh
Oct 23, 2004

Well, that's something. I actually have zero problem with this stuff since it's usually in these little gonzo leagues. Doesn't look like she's taking bumps either, so that's good.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

EdsTeioh posted:

A while back, I found a match that I *think* was from 666. There was a tag or 6 man where one dude pushed a giant scaffold to the ring that (I think) had the ring announcers sitting in it. This may or may not have had Onryu in it. Anyone remember this?

This sounds like the 6-man where one team is George Bush, Osama Bin Laden, and Saddam Hussein? I think the scaffold is also covered in fireworks

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

a found a gif of the finish to that match i made years ago

Crazy SKB, Jun Kasai, and HARASHIMA vs Zombie George Bush, Zombie Bin Laden, and Zombie Hussein

oatgan fucked around with this message at May 3, 2017 around 01:47

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

....do I need to watch more 666? I remember somebody showed some in PSP once and it was fun.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

yahallo

i like onryo, he has the gimmick where hes coated in ash/dust the whole time right

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

El Gallinero Gros posted:

....do I need to watch more 666? I remember somebody showed some in PSP once and it was fun.

if you can find it

Super No Vacancy posted:

i like onryo, he has the gimmick where hes coated in ash/dust the whole time right

yeah he's a spooky ghost man

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Band-aids don't fix arrow wounds

The video was taken off YT but you can buy it from IVP here

It's probably floating around on the deep web somewhere though, I have the DVD too

EdsTeioh
Oct 23, 2004

Oh bloody hell, yes that's the one! Thanks guys!

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger

Takayama landed on his head trying to do a sunset flip at a DDT show:

quote:

DDT has provided an update on Yoshihiro Takayama after his injury during yesterday’s show. Takayama suffered a cervical spinal cord injury and was diagnosed with degenerative cervical spondylosis. However he is still going under examinations so the diagnosis could change. With that said, Takayama will be out of action for a while and there is no date yet for his return.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS

he knows..

dude needs to hang it up, its hard to believe he's even still functioning after the punishment he's taken.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

Mr. Intensity

Posted this in the NXT thread, but since its puroseru related, may as well post it here as well.

Kairi Hojo, Konami, and Hiromi won the trios titles tonight.

However, Kairi Hojo announced that she is leaving STARDOM, and tomorrow will tag one last time with Mayu Iwatani and Io Shirai as part of Threedom.

https://twitter.com/we_are_stardom/...811241312231425

https://twitter.com/we_are_stardom/...811471990562816

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

I bet against K-1

EdsTeioh posted:

yeah! I have the IVP video rip. its from 666 3/7/10. There were fireworks involved.

e: looks like there were multiples of 666 and fireworks

coconono fucked around with this message at May 6, 2017 around 22:37

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Auritech
May 27, 2004

she sells freedom and arms eritrea

I just got Stardom World. I did not know Ruaka was 12 and Azumi/AZM was 14. I mean, I think I remember watching one of AZM's earliest matches but I didn't think they pushed teenagers/pre-teens as a regular thing in matches with much older women. I feel weird about that, but I guess that's just Japan. I knew people started young (and retired young, unless you're Aja Kong or Mayumi Ozaki or someone like that) in joshipuro but I didn't think that young. That said I still want to go to a Stardom card. It's extra funny since I found out their head office is less than two miles away from where I live.

«172 »