Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Wouldn't actually mind seeing Big R running head on into Masa Kitamiya a few times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i miss big green

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

forkboy84 posted:

Wouldn't actually mind seeing Big R running head on into Masa Kitamiya a few times.

Wrestling needs more beefy bois in singlets running into each other Sumo style, personally.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/RealHero12089/status/1302685991556321283?s=20

Big Japan match between Minoru Suzuki vs Takuya Nomura from last Sunday is up now

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

What was the reason Ace reigns in mid-2000s NOAH and AJPW were ended by Rikio and Taiyo Kea of all people?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Tonfa posted:

What was the reason Ace reigns in mid-2000s NOAH and AJPW were ended by Rikio and Taiyo Kea of all people?

NOAH's Heavyweight division was ageing & they were hurting. Their biggest prospects were the Juniors KENTA & Marufuji at a time when the divide between the weight classes was much bigger than it is now. Kobashi had missed all of 2001 with knee surgery & couldn't stay on top forever, they had to elevate someone & Rikio was a heavyweight who hadn't spent a decade+ in All Japan doing that hard style. They could have gone to Morishima but he probably wasn't ready yet. Other than that, Bison Smith, Minoru Suzuki, Genichiro Tenryu or it goes back to Misawa, Taue or Akiyama. Sugiura is still a Junior, Shiozaki is just 2 years into his career, Yone was never more than a tag guy.

NOAH had a problem with their fans just not wanting to accept anyone out of the big 4 guys at the GHC Heavyweight title level, or at elevating that next tier of guys if you prefer.

At least with Taiyo Kea he had the thing of being one of the few guys not to jump to NOAH so it was kind of an emotional moment when he won the TC. There's worse transitional champions.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

NOAH fans may have wanted just the big 4 but NOAH at the time was also not that great at supporting talent when they pushed them to the top. Rikio was never gonna be a guy but having his first defense of the title be on a dome show with Kobhashi/Sasaki and Misawa/Kawada was always going to kill his run dead. And having Marafuji win the title on a roll up over Taue and his first defense be against Kenta also killed that run dead

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Oh god, that's right, Rikio was buried 4th from top in a GHC title match, that is insanity. (His first defence was against Saito on a Budokan show though, Tana was 2nd)

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Thanks for motivating me to dig out my Destiny 05 DVD, it's been years since I watched that show. Outside of the big 3 matches, there's a real fun Jr Title match between Kenta and Yoshinobu Kanemaru. It's weird seeing Uncle Nobu so young, i'm too used to him being a drunk curmudgeon nowadays.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Tonfa posted:

What was the reason Ace reign in mid-2000s NOAH [was] ended by Rikio of all people?

Rikio was awesome and super underrated, that's why

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i still think marafujis first run was completely sabotaged

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Yeah it and Morishima's first run was but I could see why they did it if the spot show money was drying up as they wanted more Misawa than say new guys (which sadly led to Misawa's death so,....)

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
It's really a shame they didn't go with Morishima instead of Rikio as "the future" in 2005, when it wasn't too late to maintain some momentum. I'm not sure it mattered because neither one held a candle to the '90s stars, but Morishima was exponentially more compelling.

Rikio's first defenses being against Saito and semi-green Tanahashi was also such criminally bad booking on top of the fact that Rikio was never going to pull it off. Nakamura or Nagata would have been exponentially better for the Dome. Oh and of course they had Rikio vs Saito go 25 drat minutes rather than do a tight 12-14 minute slugfest that would actually play to their strengths. So Rikio had two totally boring and essentially free defenses right off the bat. (Yet somehow Rikio vs Taue was good, go figure)

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
Tanahashi wrestled in NOAH? Was he invading from NJPW?

I started watching this person's YT video series on King's Road: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5rIvqco0YWrJ5Q02m3csJ7kjB0f_IcEV It's pretty nice (although I kind of cringed when he enunciated a Japanese accent for Stan Hansen's Lariat(o)).

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Uh so here's Nick Aldis interviewing Go Shiozaki

https://twitter.com/akarin_0823/status/1303506701090304000?s=19

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/shupromobile/status/1303600894643183619?s=20

Dragon Gate are doing some show for Amazon Prime Japan.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

forkboy84 posted:

https://twitter.com/shupromobile/status/1303600894643183619?s=20

Dragon Gate are doing some show for Amazon Prime Japan.

From their English Facebook page:

In partnership with the LEC Corporation, DRAGONGATE will be launching a new program on the Amazon Prime Video Japan service.
The show will be title “dragongate”. The lowercase letters are used to denote that this show will be entirely different from the main DRAGONGATE brand. At the press conference today, Naruki Doi said that even he himself will be trying things that aren’t possible on the main brand. Fans should come in with no preconceived notions about what to expect.
One thing that can be expected is the revival of the Strong Machines. While Strong Machine J has been performing on his own as a part of the DRAGONGATE Generation, he has activated the other Machines from their hibernation.
Volume 1 will be available on September 10th.
Please note that as of now this is exclusive to the Amazon Japan Prime service.

Excited to see what a Hollywood Stalker Cinematic Match looks like.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Watching the NOAH show from this weekend that made it on to Wrestle Universe and first 3 matches are totally ok but 4th match is a Junior 6 man with Full Throttle vs Kongo and Tadasuke is fitting in even more, rocking a red leather jacket and sunglasses, somehow making him look even sleazier. It's great.

https://twitter.com/rembrandt_kbs/status/1302571216989872129?s=19

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Main event 6 man tag has lots of fun bits, Nakajima and Shiozaki, Kenoh and Shiozaki, Kenoh and Kiyomiya and generally most of the time Taniguchi isn't involved. Beefy lad Inamura had a beautiful overhead belly to belly suplex to Kiyomiya, Go gets the poo poo kicked out of him, match does everything it needed to as far as setting up the N1, setting up (I hope and assume) Nakajima winning that and challenging for the GHC Heavyweight belt.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Ditch posted:

It's really a shame they didn't go with Morishima instead of Rikio as "the future" in 2005, when it wasn't too late to maintain some momentum. I'm not sure it mattered because neither one held a candle to the '90s stars, but Morishima was exponentially more compelling.

Rikio's first defenses being against Saito and semi-green Tanahashi was also such criminally bad booking on top of the fact that Rikio was never going to pull it off. Nakamura or Nagata would have been exponentially better for the Dome. Oh and of course they had Rikio vs Saito go 25 drat minutes rather than do a tight 12-14 minute slugfest that would actually play to their strengths. So Rikio had two totally boring and essentially free defenses right off the bat. (Yet somehow Rikio vs Taue was good, go figure)

According to Eggshell's the original plan was Nakamura for that match but New Japan refused as they had plans for him in the G1 and that probably was the final nail in the reign for Rikio especially given the state that New Japan was in 2005

Schneider Heim posted:

Tanahashi wrestled in NOAH? Was he invading from NJPW?

I started watching this person's YT video series on King's Road: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5rIvqco0YWrJ5Q02m3csJ7kjB0f_IcEV It's pretty nice (although I kind of cringed when he enunciated a Japanese accent for Stan Hansen's Lariat(o)).

Tanahashi has quite a few matches in NOAH in the early 00's, though mostly tags as the Young Lion with Nagata . But no it wasn't an invasion it was more just NOAH booking a New Japan guy to get some buzz (even if booking Sasaki later in the card outshone it). He'd go back to NOAH for a single vs Shiozaki in 2010 which is rough in spots but is more fun as Tana gets to be a prick and enjoys it

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I'm finally catching up with the August 30th NOAH show, and I feel really bad for YO-HEY and Harada. Tadasuke is such a prick and he seems to be loving every second of it. Looking forward to the main event, especially after seeing Nakajima's new look from the September 6th show

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

I'm finally catching up with the August 30th NOAH show, and I feel really bad for YO-HEY and Harada. Tadasuke is such a prick and he seems to be loving every second of it. Looking forward to the main event, especially after seeing Nakajima's new look from the September 6th show

I've always had a soft spot for Tadasuke because he just drips sleaze but yeah, he's a very entertaining midcard heel. And yes, poor the remains of Ratels :(

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

forkboy84 posted:

I've always had a soft spot for Tadasuke because he just drips sleaze but yeah, he's a very entertaining midcard heel.

He's certainly great. It was so weird seeing him as a junior when I was getting back into NOAH, he's slimmed down a ton since he was representing Osaka Pro in Chikara back in 2010-12.

And Masa Funaki is still great, another of that over 50 crowd that can turn it on when they need to.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

The weekly puro schedule, featuring the start of both the Champion Carnival & N-1 Victory. A very good week for the wrestling fan

12/9/2020, Saturday

1pm JST/5am BST/12am EST/9pm PST

Stardom 5 Star GP 2020
Nishitetsu Hall, Fukuoka
Maika vs Saki Kashima vs Konami vs Riho
Momo Watanabe vs Hanan
5 Star GP Red Star Block: Mayu Iwatai vs Death Yama-san
5 Star GP Red Star Block: Giulia vs Starlight Kid
5 Star GP Red Star Block: Tam Nakano vs Saya Kamitani
5 Star GP Red Star Block: Himeka vs Death Yama-san?
5 Star GP Blue Star Block: AZM vs Shuri
5 Star GP Blue Star Block: Utami Hayashishita vs Saya Iida
5 Star GP Blue Star Block: Jungle Kyona vs Natsuko Toura
Uploaded to Stardom World eventually

Tokyo Joshi Pro Fall Tour '20 Wrestling of My Mind
Itabashi Green Hall, Tokyo
Card TBA
Live on Wrestle Universe

6pm JST/10am BST/5am EST/2am PST

All Japan Pro Wrestling Champion Carnival Opening Night
Nagoya International Congress Centre, Nagoya
Koji Iwamoto & Atsuki Aoyagi vs. TAJIRI & Francesco Akira
Purple Haze (Zeus, Izanagi, & UTAMARO) vs. Wild Menso (Takao Omori & Black Menso~re) & Ryuki Honda
Enfantes Terribles (Shotaro Ashino & Hokuto Omori) vs. Evolution (Hikaru Sato & Dan Tamura)
Yoshitatsu Kingdom (Seigo Tachibana & Yusuke Okada) vs. LANDS END (Ryouji Sai & Ishikiri)
Champion Carnival A Block: Jiro "Ikemen" Kuroshio vs Jake Lee
Champion Carnival A Block: Suwama vs Kuma Arashi
Champion Carnival B Block: Shuji Ishikawa vs Yuma Aoyagi
Champion Carnival B Block: Kento Miyahara vs Yoshitatsu
Live on AJPW TV

Dragon Gate Storm Gate
Edion Arena #2, Osaka
Punch Tominaga, U-T, Ho Ho Lun vs vs Kaito Ishida, Diamante, Kazma Sakamoto
Yosuke♡Santa Maria vs H・Y・O
Ultimo Dragon & Ryo Saito vs Masaaki Mochizuki & Gamma
Masato Yoshino, Don Fujii & Shuji Kondo vs Ben-K, Keisuke Okuda & Jimmy
YAMATO, KAI vs Eita & Big R Shimizu
Kzy, Kota Minoura, Jason Lee & Dragon Dia vs Naruki Doi, Dragon Kid, Susumu Yokosuka & Kagetora
Live on DG Network

Stardom 5 Star GP 2020
Nishitetsu Hall, Fukuoka
Giulia vs Tam Nakano vs Hanan
AZM & Riho vs Natsuko Toura & Saki Kashima
5 Star GP Red Star Block: Mayu Iwatai vs Himeka
5 Star GP Red Star Block: Konami vs Starlight Kid
5 Star GP Red Star Block: Saya Kamitani vs Death Yama-san
5 Star GP Blue Star Block: Jungle Kyona vs Maika
5 Star GP Blue Star Block: Shuri vs Saya Iida
5 Star GP Blue Star Block: Momo Watanabe vs Utami Hayashishita

Also Ice Ribbon (2pm JST) & Big Japan (5pm JST) & Ganbare (6pm JST)

13/9/2020, Sunday

12pm JST/4am BST/11pm EST/8pm PST

Stardom 5 Star GP 2020
Nishitetsu Hall, Fukuoka
Jungle Kyona & Riho vs Starlight Kid & Hanan
Himeka vs Saki Kashima
5 Star GP Red Star Block: Mayu Iwatani vs Saya Kamitani
5 Star GP Red Star Block: Giulia vs Tam Nakano
5 Star GP Red Star Block: Konami vs Death Yama-san
5 Star GP Blue Star Block: Utami Hayashishita vs Maika
5 Star GP Blue Star Block: Natsuko Toura vs AZM
5 Star GP Blue Star Block: Momo Watanabe vs Saya Iida

1pm JST/5am BST/12am EST/9pm PST

Tokyo Joshi Pro Fall Tour '20 Wrestling of My Mind
Card TBA
Live on Wrestle Universe

3pm JST/7am BST/2am EST/11pm PST

Dragon Gate Storm Gate
Edion Arena #2, Osaka
Ultimo Dragon, Don Fujii & Dragon Kid vs Masaaki Mochizuki, Gamma & Punch Tominaga
Genki Horiguchi & Susumu Yokosuka vs Keisuke Okuda & Jason Lee
Shuji Kondo vs Kento Kobune
Yosuke♡Santa Maria, Kota Minoura, U-T & Dragon Dia vs Kaito Ishida, Takashi Yoshida, Diamante & Kazma Sakamoto
Naruki Doi & Yasushi Kanda vs Kzy & Ben-K
Eita, Masato Yoshino & YAMATO vs BxB Hulk, Big R Shimizu & KAI
Live on DG Network

4pm JST/8am BST/3am EST/12am PST

Pro Wrestling NOAH The Revival
Ishikawa Prefecture Industrial Hall #3, Kanazawa
Daisuke Harada & YO-HEY vs Atsushi Kotoge & Hajime Ohara
Mohamed Yone & Alexander Otsuka vs Kiya Okada & Seiya Morohashi
Seiki Yoshioka vs Katsuhiko Nakajima
Go Shiozaki, Kaito Kiyomiya & Shuhei Taniguchi vs Kongo (Kenoh, Masa Kitamiya & Yoshiki Inamura)
Stinger (Yoshinari Ogawa, Kotaro Suzuki & HAYATA vs Kingo (Hao, Nio & Tadasuke)
Sugiura-Gun (Takashi Sugiura, Kazushi Sakuraba & NOSAWA Rongai) vs M's Alliance (Naomichi Marufuji, Keiji Muto & Yuko Miyamoto
Live on Wrestle Universe

5pm JST/9am BST/4am EST/1am PST

All Japan Pro Wrestling Champion Carnival
Cultz Kawasaki, Kanagawa
Takao Omori vs Ryuki Honda
Yoshitatsu Kingdom (Seigo Tachibana & Yusuke Okada) vs. JIN (Jake Lee & Fuminori Abe)
Evolution (Hikaru Sato & Dan Tamura) vs. Purple Haze (Shigehiro Irie & Izanagi)
Enfantes Terribles (Koji Doi & Yusuke Kodama) vs. Kento, Jiro, Akira & HAYATO's Big Adventure (Kento Miyahara & Francesco Akira)
Ikuto Hidaka, Hokuto Omori, & Black Menso~re vs. Koji Iwamoto, TAJIRI, & Atsuki Aoyagi
Champion Carnival A Block: Kuma Arashi vs Zeus
Champion Carnival A Block: Suwama vs Jiro "Ikemen" Kuroshio
Champion Carnival B Block: Shotaro Ashino vs Yuma Aoyagi
Champion Carnival B Block: Shuji Ishikawa vs Yoshitatsu
Live on AJPW TV

6pm JST/10am BST/5am EST/2am PST

DDT Early Fall Itaba Series
Akito Vs Kazuki Hirata
HARASHIMA, Toru Owashi & Keigo Nakamura Vs Chris Brookes, Antonio Honda & Yukio Naya
Danshoku Dieno Vs Hideki Okatani
DAMNATION (Soma Takao & Mad Paulie) Vs Junretsu (Makoto Oishi & Mizuki Watase)
Nautilus (Yuki Ueno & Naomi Yoshimura) vs Eruption (Kazusada Higuchi & Saki Akai)
DAMNATION (Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo) Vs ALL OUT! (Konosuke Takeshita & Shunma Katsumata)
Live on Wrestle Universe

Also Ice Ribbon (featuring a Tag Title match) (12pm JST), 2AW (2pm JST), JWP (4pm JST) & Wave (6:30pm JST)

14/9/2020, Monday

Big Japan (featuring #1 Contender to the Strong title match) (6:30pm JST, airs on SamuraiTV on Sunday 20th), Seadlinnng (7pm JST)

15/9/2020, Tuesday

6:30pm JST/10:30am BST/5:30am EST/2:30am PST

All Japan Pro Wrestling Champion Carnival
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Enfantes Terribles (Koji Doi & Yusuke Kodama) vs. Yoshitatsu Kingdom (Seigo Tachibana & Yusuke Okada)
Shuji Ishikawa, Hikaru Sato, Dan Tamura, & Osamu Nishimura vs. Takao Omori, Black Menso~re, Masanobu Fuchi, & Ryuki Honda
Purple Haze (Shigehiro Irie & Izanagi) vs. Enfantes Terribles (Kuma Arashi & Hokuto Omori)
Ikuto Hidaka, Francesco Akira, & Rising HAYATO vs. Koji Iwamoto, TAJIRI, & Atsuki Aoyagi
Champion Carnival A Block: Jiro “Ikemen” Kuroshio vs Zeus
Champion Carnival A Block: Jake Lee vs. Suwama
Champion Carnival B Block: Yoshitatsu vs. Yuma Aoyagi
Champion Carnival B Block: Kento Miyahara vs. Shotaro Ashino
Live on AJPW TV

Also Big Japan/2AW show (7pm JST)

16/9/2020, Wednesday

Actwres girlZ (6:45pm JST) & Ice Ribbon (7:30pm JST)

18/9/2020, Friday

6:30pm JST/10:30am BST/5:30am EST/2:30am PST

Pro Wrestling NOAH N-1 Victory 2020 Opening Night
Nagoya Convention Centre, Aichi
Shuhei Taniguchi, Mohamed Yone & Kinya Okada vs Akitoshi Saito, Masao Inoue & Masashi Aoyagi
Naomichi Marufuji & Atsushi Kotoge vs Sugiura-Gun (NOSAWA Rongai & Kaz Hayashi)
N-1 B Block: Takashi Sugiura vs Yoshiki Inamura
N-1 B Block: Kenoh vs Katsuhiko Nakajima
N-1 A Block: Kaito Kiyomiya vs Masaaki Mochizuki
N-1 A Block: Go Shiozaki vs Manabu Soya

Also Wave (featuring Tag Title match) (6:30pm JST) & ZERO-1 (featuring HW title match) (7pm JST)

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Speaking of shows, the card for Dangerous Gate has been finalized

https://twitter.com/DragonGateEN/status/1304005936038649862

Brave Gate is the opener because Ishida refuses to fight a "comedy jobber" like Maria anywhere other than the opener where she belongs.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Holy crap, starting the N1 with Kenoh vs Nakajima. Spicy

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/b3rt4/status/1304489474697711618?s=20

Oh my god NOAH what the gently caress are you thinking?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Idk why Meltzer has labeled that as NOAH news, Mutoh is freelance.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

https://twitter.com/Hi5ame/status/1304634352714874880?s=20

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Takayama's recovery is amazingly great news.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Well the first night of the Champion Carnival was very much just there. Main event had a garbage finish, was alright until then. the highlight of Lee vs Jiro was Jiro's entrance shenanigans, Suwama vs Arashi was good while it lasted but it didn't last.

So flat.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Yoshitatsu is out of today's show because of a back injury so Ishikawa gets 2 points.

Also of note, Baliyan Akki from Gatoh Move has replaced Seigo Tachibana in the opening tag

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Starting to think Shuji Ishikawa may be a worse booker than Jun Akiyama.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Wow did anyone know Dylan James was a creeper?

https://twitter.com/b3rt4/status/1305186801586499589?s=19

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

surprised all japan used him after all that like you’d think the poor behavior thing alone would be enough to get him blackballed

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

he got fired from all japan pre shutdown for behavior but for a bar fight which seems obv far less serious than what happened before they started using him

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

forkboy84 posted:

Yoshitatsu is out of today's show because of a back injury so Ishikawa gets 2 points.

Also of note, Baliyan Akki from Gatoh Move has replaced Seigo Tachibana in the opening tag

Yoshitatsu seems to be really unlucky with those injuries, eh?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Tomorrow's Champion Carnival card should be an improvement with Lee vs Suwama and Ashino vs Miyahara on the docket.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

Tomorrow's Champion Carnival card should be an improvement with Lee vs Suwama and Ashino vs Miyahara on the docket.

Well, they were both good matches (Kento vs Ashino was the match of the tour so far) but I'm going to moan about the booking. So if you've not seen the matches don't read past this.

It was pointed out to me by a Voices of Wrestling review of the show that that's Ashino out now barring freak results (which would be terrible booking in their own right) & that's bonkers to me. He came in so hot & Enfants were positioned as a killer invading heel group during the lockdown shows they ran at 2AW Square. Ashino had a great title challenge against Suwama after being built up well & then after that he was on the losing side in all 4 multiman tags on the Summer Action Series tour. He went undefeated on the Summer Action Series II tour but this was beating Okada & Yoshitatsu before Yoshitatsu Kingdom had been formed, beating a Junior in Hikaru Sato, winning an 8 man tag against Black Menso~re & friends & a CC night 1 tag team win over Tamura & Sato, 2 Juniors. And then he passed out against Yuma Aoyagi & got pinned by Kento.

Just seems a terrible waste. Obviously Ishikawa doesn't view Ashino as an important player but a) it's not like they are overcrowded with contenders in that company & b) the way he handled himself, admittedly with no fans present, gave the impression to me that he could be that. There was also Aoyagi's well received turn which after the title shot has just gone into nothing. There's been so little follow-up on things & I get it's a weird year but gently caress, it's bad booking. Right now it looks like Kento is going to win B Block & that's fine, understandable. But having Shotaro Ashino all-but-eliminated after 2 matches seems so counter-productive. In Block A, well, it's going to be Jake Lee or Zeus. Which would be a fine final, in isolation. But the way they've got there just makes little sense to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Just for reference, all of the N1 will be available online and most of it will be free on Abema and all but two shows will be live

https://twitter.com/itsmekeeganlee1/status/1306540407451521029?s=19