Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

Kim Justice posted:

Whatever happened to Yago? That man was an absolute beast.

Wasn't he not that young even back then (google says he's 50 now),plus it seemed like kicking the poo poo out of small indie guys was his ceiling.
He didn't seem too hot actual wrestling wise when the matches would get to that point. Full disclosure: I haven't re-watched those matches in years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse
Man, I just watched Akiyama-Kobashi from 7-4-2004. Holy poo poo was that brutal, and was Kobashi just coughing up blood the last half of that match?

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse
There was just an uncomfortably skinny/old wrestler in the final 2 of a battle royal and looked very bad, anyone know his deal?

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse
who wants some Kawada shorts?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCCmwQXJWp8/

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

forkboy84 posted:

Those commentary teams are incredible. Why the gently caress would anyone think Sonny Onoo would have any place in a wrestling commentary booth in TYOOL 2020 for fucksake? And a guy who had an idea so grotesque that he actually rendered Vince McMahon silent? Jesus Christ. I don't know if Fite or DDT are to blame for this but c'mon.

Didn't Sony Onoo ruin the Janela spring break card(before coivd did) by cutting in as Mutas "handler" and demanding way more money/perks even though they already had a deal? I could imagine something similar going on here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

Kosmo Gallion posted:

Can anybody help me find the footage of Jun Kasai's post match speech to El Desperado from September? I want to show a friend of mine how awesome it was but it's seemingly been scrubbed from Twitter.

https://twitter.com/njpwworld/status/1569533209016422400