Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

I just finished watching Sanada vs. The Great Muta on youtube from 6/7/14, and it was ok, Muta seems to be moving a bit better than he was a while back. I am wondering though, when is the last time he did the Space rolling Elbow, was it pre shaving his head or did he keep using it for a while afterward? He seems to build his matches entirely around Shining Wizards and moonsaults now.

I have to admit I find it amusing that he has decided in his near crippled old age to base his offense around using his broken knees as a weapon and hitting people with the same move that broke them in the first place.

remusclaw fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Sep 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Yeah even earlier in the match it just looked clear, like he was spitting water. I said it was ok, but I admit that my rating is on the old broken 2010+ Muta scale. The missed kickout there is pretty rough too.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

His match against Tanahashi a couple of years back at Wrestle Kingdom for the IWGP belt was pretty good, though that may have just been Tanahashi. I do have a soft spot for Muta though, admittedly most of the stuff I saw of his though is from the nineties back.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Hulk Hogan doing his style couldn’t keep his body together. Wrestling is bad for you.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

I've got faith in their booking. Everyone thought Kenoh dropping to Sugiura was a misstep and Sugiura had the best run of anyone this year. A few really interesting storyline hooks on today's show too.

Is Sugiera still basically Japanese Kurt Angle? Because I remember liking what I saw of him back in the day and I was wondering if he was still bringing that same style to the table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Well I'm intrigued, that sounds like a dream match by proxy.