Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sp0rsk
Jan 29, 2003

This is my life inside a house made out of balloon doggies
I was at the hustle ppv at the saitama super dome and it was an OK show. it would have been pretty awful if it wasnt for the dudleys and hard gay. not even inlin of joytoy's wonderful breasts and squat pose could save some of the more boring matches.

if you watch the ppv you might see me during the 3d fight where debo goes into the stands. im the only white guy wearing a red shirt. It was my first hustle experience and i have to say the quality of the wrestling is preeeeeeeeeeeetty crappy, its essentially a bad japanese WWE. Overall i was just really shocked at how hard gay could actually wrestle.

if you want spoilers i can give them to you. there werent many surprises though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU