Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams
Breaking my lurking mode so that I can say that I'm curious when the final show for Hojo and possibly Shirai would be so that I can actually go to it.

My wife hates puroresu and thinks I'm weird for enjoying joshipuro but darn it I've been watching it since the late 90s and it would be nice to actually go to a show now that I actually live here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

I just got Stardom World. I did not know Ruaka was 12 and Azumi/AZM was 14. I mean, I think I remember watching one of AZM's earliest matches but I didn't think they pushed teenagers/pre-teens as a regular thing in matches with much older women. I feel weird about that, but I guess that's just Japan. I knew people started young (and retired young, unless you're Aja Kong or Mayumi Ozaki or someone like that) in joshipuro but I didn't think that young. That said I still want to go to a Stardom card. It's extra funny since I found out their head office is less than two miles away from where I live.

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Thought y'all might like to know that The37KAMIINA (sans Konosuke Takeshita for obvious reasons) was on Matsuko No Shiranai Sekai ("The World Matsuko Doesn't Know," hosted by Matsuko Deluxe) tonight, talking about their favorite saunas, hot springs, and public baths, as is their wont.

Only registered members can see post attachments!