Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Lesbian Dentist #47
May 28, 2004

I thought babies came out of a woman's belly button.

Well, it's not totally far fetched. I also thought women bled out of their nipples during their period, but I didn't come to that conclusion on my own. Someone on the bus told me that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lesbian Dentist #47
May 28, 2004

Oh, yeah. I thought of another one.

I thought it was one big boob underneath. The nipples were still there, but there was no space between.

This isn't NWS, right?

Lesbian Dentist #47
May 28, 2004

I thought dogs were quite capable of talking, it's just that no one had really tried hard enough to teach them before.

So I'd repeat "Hello" to my dog, and try to reason with him. He'd stick around for it...he probably thought it was funny.

Lesbian Dentist #47
May 28, 2004

Hammu-rob-i posted:

I thought these just popped out eggs without the aid of any cock. Seconding the idea that there was buried treasure in sewers.

They do, don't they? Generally, eggs you buy in the store aren't fertilized, right?

Lesbian Dentist #47
May 28, 2004

Hammu-rob-i posted:

How embarrasing. Now why the gently caress would they do that?

Well, they gotta get rid of them somehow! As someone mentioned before, people do this too!

I had a water dragon that did this as well. I didn't know lizards did this until I had one as a pet. She died because she became egg bound...the eggs were misshapen and couldn't come out. :(

Lesbian Dentist #47
May 28, 2004

Zorilla posted:

I'm reminded of a certain FYAD banner...

Do I want to know?

Lesbian Dentist #47
May 28, 2004

SmokerKat posted:

All cartoon characters have black lines around their bodies...well, around everything in their world, in fact. And I watched a lot of cartoons when I was a kid. So, naturally, I assumed that everything had black lines around it. I would squish my fingers together and see the black lines there (because I was too stupid to understand the concept of shadows, you see), but they weren't anywhere else. So, naturally, I was going to fall apart. Because I was missing my lines.

WOW, I did too! I remember my mom laughing at me when I tried to explain to her that everything actually had a little black outline around it. It made me so mad when she laughed at me. :mad:

Lesbian Dentist #47
May 28, 2004

DNova posted:

Yeah, when You Can't Do That On Television was on Nickelodeon, I was really little, and so the kids on that show seemed like BIG kids to me, and I totally thought that the show was how high school was going to be. I had nightmares about the firing squad, and made my mom promise to never make me buy lunch at school -(GAAAAAARTH!)

It was Barth!

And El Capitan was just some mean guy that executed them, I don't think he was related to school at all. I didn't think Barth's was, either. But maybe you just lumped all that into what being a teenager was like. :)

And yeah, I thought they looked like they were about 30. They were just kids!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lesbian Dentist #47
May 28, 2004

SonicYooth posted:

The first time I ever looked in a mirror I had expected to see a little black boy with an afro staring back. It was the 80s and I watched too much Reading Rainbow I guess. I remember being sorely disappointed. I still am.

That's so sad! Were there an extraordinary amount of black kids on Reading Rainbow? I don't really remember.