Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MeestarK
Aug 12, 2004
Its cold outside
After seeing this movie, I really didn't know what to think. I mean I just can't decide on whether or not I liked it. While the action itself, as well as the gore, kept me fairly entertained I couldn't help but laugh at a lot of the scenes that came up. I don't recall it being listed as a comedy, and it didn't seem like the type of action movie that you're supposed to laugh at. You know the ones I mean - witty one-liners and all,

Overall it seems that they decided to bring in girls with Paul Walker, and bring in guys with mounds of violence, throw the two together and hope for the best. I mean I guess I was entertained, and thats what a movie is supposed to do. It does use the word 'gently caress' a lot, so thats usually quality right there. What really got me bitter was the ending, not the twist so much, but the actual ending. Right there was something that I hate in Hollywood movies.

RATING: 2.5

PROS: Plenty of good ol' violence, some full-frontal
CONS: The ending, Paul Walker, misplaced humour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU