Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Alias777
Feb 2, 2006

I STOLE MY MOM'S CREDIT CARD AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS BIG RED TITLE
(and permabanned)
Whoosh.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Alias777 fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Mar 12, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

And we're off

Don_Key
Apr 1, 2005

Do not run. We come in peace. Do not run.
How in the world did you think posting this in GBS was a good idea?

DunderPate
Dec 4, 2003

Let me show you how it's done
Let me guess, Is X your parents?

EDIT: His original post, if Mom happens to come by:

quote:

Ok, well, background. X never gave me permission to use their credit card.

I belong to the FusionCash thing, and I signed up for the "Cheat and Eat" offer because it's a "FREE TRIAL" that only costs $1.95 for shipping. I did it. Now, they said they automatically enrolled me in the "Auto-ship" thing which will charge me ONE HUNDRED AND SIX DOLLARS in 13 days.

I don't know what to do. I'm in dire need. The company is fraudulent and thus won't respond to my e-mails, I called them, and they are perpetually "closed."

Please, help me. Somehow. I don't know. If X finds out I used the credit card, I will be severely punished. Severely is beyond details.

Give me advice. Give me money. Do SOMETHING to help, jesus christ.

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, no response yet.

GBS, don't poke fun at me. Just help me. Please. I don't have the money and I CERTAINLY can't afford X to find out about it.

DunderPate fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Mar 12, 2006

The Wreck
Aug 16, 2004

I think I brained my damage
Is X your boss or your family/significant other.

If it was your boss, get ready to find a new job. In both cases, the truth will set you free. It's easier to rip the band-aid off all at once then pick at the edges.

LTBS
Oct 9, 2003

Big Pimpin, Spending the G's
And this is why you always read the small print.

The Big Pinch
Jan 25, 2003

I love hairy man ass!
Don't use other peoples credit cards.

Macrame Tool
Feb 25, 2006
Oh, ok, NOW I'm convinced.

:(

TURTLE SLUT
Dec 12, 2005

Natural selection is a bitch.

Let me guess, X is your mother?

EDIT: Oh and Big Pinch, your avatar is... unpleasant.

Tambourine Man
Dec 27, 2005

by Lowtax
Whether bueisness deals or GBS, LURK MORE N00B!

Tambourine Man fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Mar 12, 2006

Alias777
Feb 2, 2006

(and permabanned)
X is family...

Gay but Spooky
Oct 25, 2005
I wish I had X for a mom :/

Wilikai
Feb 20, 2003

Why hello Ms. Trepe would you like to be in my video?
What do you honestly want us to do? You used a credit card that wasn't yours, and you got screwed. We're not going to raise a fund to pay for your stupidity.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Your dumb rear end got into this situation. Your dumb rear end needs to find another way out. And you may be out :10bux: too, which would add salt to this festering wound.

Alias777 posted:

LOWTAX:DO NOT DELETE - I HAVE PROOF - I AM NOT LYING - nor am i homosexual or dumb

PROOF: https://www.cheatandeatdiet.com

Ok, well, background. X never gave me permission to use their credit card.

I belong to the FusionCash thing, and I signed up for the "Cheat and Eat" offer because it's a "FREE TRIAL" that only costs $1.95 for shipping. I did it. Now, they said they automatically enrolled me in the "Auto-ship" thing which will charge me ONE HUNDRED AND SIX DOLLARS in 13 days.

I don't know what to do. I'm in dire need. The company is fraudulent and thus won't respond to my e-mails, I called them, and they are perpetually "closed."

Please, help me. Somehow. I don't know. If X finds out I used the credit card, I will be severely punished. Severely is beyond details.

Give me advice. Give me money. Do SOMETHING to help, jesus christ.

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, no response yet.

GBS, don't poke fun at me. Just help me. Please. I don't have the money and I CERTAINLY can't afford X to find out about it.

Further Proof:

Subject: Cheat and Eat Diet Auto-Reply

Thank you for contacting us!

Please note that this is an auto-reply message. Please do not reply to this e-mail as it is not a receiving mailbox.

If you are inquiring about your order status, all orders are sent via Unites States Postal Service (USPS) and should be received within 4-6 business days, after allowing one business day for processing.

If you are contacting us regarding the charge to your account, please note the Terms and Conditions clearly posted at www.cheatandeatdiet.com/terms.html.

If you wish to cancel your auto-ship enrollment please e-mail cancel@cheatandeatdiet.com for further details.

Thank you! We value your business.

Sincerely,
CheatAndEatDiet

quoting for eventual edit anyway

epsilon-6
Dec 25, 2002

Alias777 posted:

...nor am i homosexual or dumb...X never gave me permission to use their credit card...

I see a contradiction.

schnibs
Jan 10, 2006
I know this corner of the earth, it smiles at me

Alias777 posted:

...The company is fraudulent....

Guess what? They're no worse than you fraudulently using X's credit card.

Elvis_Nixon
Mar 9, 2004
You may already be a winner
Yup, Mom's so going to ground you for this.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
Lowtax will send you money, for sure.

The Big Pinch
Jan 25, 2003

I love hairy man ass!

DrMagus posted:

And you may be out :10bux: too, which would add salt to this festering wound.
Hopefully he uses his own credit card to reregister.

Eris Is Goddess
Nov 18, 2000

Tell them it was a stupid move on your part, ask them to call their CC company and do a chargeback. Any decision that does not involve you telling them and them doing a chargeback is a mistake on your end and you'll have them even more irate in addition to your paying the entire amount.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

You're a smart person. Has anyone ever told you that? You are. You're smart.

no neck joe
Jul 28, 2002

by Lowtax
You stole someone's credit card, get scammed and then want us to bail you out?

No.

black sheep
Jul 1, 2003
Pie > Cake
I think before we can help you, you need to prove that you are not a dumb homosexual. Such a statement needs proof.

edit: How much do you weigh? You must be really desparate to get below 350.

Memorabeliac
May 9, 2005

by Fistgrrl
I had to read this post a few times before I even understood what you want, and honestly I'm still not sure. What the hell do you want from us?

billion dollar bitch
Jul 20, 2005

To drink and fight.
To fuck all night.
try calling them. phones > email - they're harder to ignore.

Also... good job!

:06:

The one on the right looks sad.

billion dollar bitch fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Mar 12, 2006

Sprite Based
Nov 13, 2004

dance dance sasquatch
Ground floor of a legendary thread.

And hey, here's an idea: try taking responsibility for your actions and owning up to what you did wrong rather than begging the Internet to bail you out.

Also, lurking. Do that more.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Alias777 posted:

LOWTAX:DO NOT DELETE - I HAVE PROOF - I AM NOT LYING - nor am i homosexual or dumb

Sincerely,
CheatAndEatDiet

ALIAS777: HAHA - LOL you may or may not be homosexual, i don't really care, but you are indeed dumb

Sincerely,
:cb:

aryangoku92
Nov 23, 2004

by Lowtax
Haha you bought diet pills from the internet with your mom's credit card.

Liquid Entropy
Sep 19, 2002

Wilikai posted:

What do you honestly want us to do? You used a credit card that wasn't yours, and you got screwed. We're not going to raise a fund to pay for your stupidity.

Dear Fraudulent Company,
We heard that you took money from some kid who wanted to not be fat. That's not very nice. We hear his mom is going to be REALLY mad at him if she finds out about it. Give it back to him, please, OR ELSE.

<3
The internet

:siren:Orientation for those who missed this thread:siren:

Thrilling conclusion on page 25:
A special call to a special person, and available for download
:oldkrad:

NOTE: Just a reminder, it's NOT ok to post personal information. Rhyme's post was specifically approved by a mod in light of the circumstances. Please do not make any attempt to make unsolicited contact to Alias.

Summary
Above is the quoted original post. Basically, the kid made that exact post and Lowtax gassed it. Lowtax ended the thread, telling him to fess up - noble.

A lot of us thought he was a gimmick for a long time, but he has a string of accounts with other forums and multiple internet aliases tied to that name (no pun intended). Despite the overwhelming temptation to give this kid his "come uppance", several posters felt obliged to tell him how life, the universe, and SA forums work. Despite even mods attempting to reason with him, he relentlessly bungled his life more and more. Meanwhile, the internet detectives were on the case. Lead by Rhyme, who eventually posted the .wav posted above, this young upstart was tracked down. Skip to page 25 for the thrilling conclusion.

We have a remix, folks
:oldkrad:

Thread's got a SApedia entry

And there's the ytmd entry

Tambourine Man felt obliged to buy the (now banned) Alias777 a new account. So he is registered again.

:siren: Demonstrating what can only be described as masochism, Alias has [i]immediately posted on page 29. He also posted in FYAD for some reason. Why his parents haven't tied him down? Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe they're at his computer rooting for him.

He posted another thread. Guess what happened?

Alias777 stepped outside the ring the mods cut for him. Ozma permabanned him as what looks to be a requirement of his paid re-entry to forums. I think that might be a humanitarian action all around at this point.

Liquid Entropy fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Mar 12, 2006

Don_Key
Apr 1, 2005

Do not run. We come in peace. Do not run.

Alias777 posted:

X is family...
Your not to smart.

GBS Doctor
Nov 29, 2005

by Lowtax

Alias777 posted:

GBS, don't poke fun at me.

You are gay.

Tambourine Man
Dec 27, 2005

by Lowtax
You're a dumbass, the terms clearly state you're getting 60 days and you'll like it. Unless it was not your credit card and you're a minor, you're hosed.

Reverend Enik
Oct 30, 2003

Rabies loves company.
Holy poo poo your mom is Malcom X?? Get the gently caress out of here! :0

Mookie
Mar 22, 2005

I have to return some videotapes.
Write "return to sender" on the package and leave for your mailman. Problem solved. Fatty.

:cb::cb::cb::cb::cb::cb::cb::cb::cb::cb::cb::cb:

Pretty Little Girl
Oct 25, 2004

so my mom's taking me to Italy, this summer

Fitzy Fitz posted:

You're a smart person. Has anyone ever told you that? You are. You're smart.

My favourite part is :DO NOT DELETE

Sigvard
Mar 12, 2005

Protect Ya Neck, Kid
(from crowbars)
I hope they charge you.

Alias777
Feb 2, 2006

(and permabanned)

Liquid Entropy posted:

Dear Fraudulent Company,
We heard that you took money from some kid who wanted to not be fat. That's not very nice. We hear his mom is going to be REALLY mad at him if she finds out about it. Give it back to him, please, OR ELSE.

<3
The internet

I didn't buy the diet pills to go on a diet. I got the diet pills so FusionCash will pay me $20

Eris Is Goddess
Nov 18, 2000

Trent posted:

you are indeed dumb
Good god, how could a person who steals a credit card not be dumb.

Alias777 posted:

I didn't buy the diet pills to go on a diet. I got the diet pills so FusionCash will pay me $20
Enjoy your free ipod and weight loss pills.

Alias777
Feb 2, 2006

(and permabanned)

Eris_Is_Goddess posted:

Good god, how could a person who steals a credit card not be dumb.

I didn't steal the credit card...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sigvard
Mar 12, 2005

Protect Ya Neck, Kid
(from crowbars)

Alias777 posted:

:siren:THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS FREE MONEY!:siren: