Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Strootle
Jun 8, 2004

Well all reet, well all root, well all right
Can you go on that rmd and find out more, like see what they have to say about her? This is fascinating to me for some reason.

I'd go look for myself, but I don't like Bob Dylan (ever since I found out he was sleeping around on me, anyway).

Poppleganger posted:

I wonder what she's replying to? Maybe someone set his reply-to address to yours. Or maybe she's replying to interviews she reads. Or maybe she's replying to her own imagination.

I was wondering this too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strootle
Jun 8, 2004

Well all reet, well all root, well all right

demonachizer posted:

http://www.newsfeeds.com/archive/rec-music-dylan/msg14182.html

More of her isanity.

Those ones do sort of sound like she's loving around trying to be funny, but like someone else said, I don't believe anyone would be dedicated enough to a joke to send that many emails out.