Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Sentient Smiley
Feb 13, 2006
Burn, bury or sell everything you own, clear out your house, move very far away.

Clear out your house extremely carefully, because even the slightest scrap of dust could contain DNA this person could use to build a new version of you to do what they will with.

E: On second thoughts, she probably won't really know how to clone you. My mistake.
\/\/\/ Ask her if she still wants to "deal"

Sentient Smiley fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Apr 11, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentient Smiley
Feb 13, 2006

Jairbrekr posted:

Well, I'm of the "I am Sparticus!" camp, so I fired this off:

There is a special place in hell waiting for me.

Jesus, that's two Bob dylans and a fester now? Her fingers will be working so drat fast. Time for more meth methinks!

Sentient Smiley
Feb 13, 2006

Jairbrekr posted:

I'm not changing my identity for this. I'm too lazy for that, hence why I mentioned the 'assumed identity'.

Take your life into your own hands, why don't you?

I hope to god she's not smart enough to take your email address and get an address or phone number or something...

Sentient Smiley
Feb 13, 2006

eviljelly posted:

I don't know, I kinda do hope she gets his phone number and calls him all day, every day. How funny would that be? :)

Now you mention it, you screw with crazy people and you get screwed.

I won't care just so long as it all gets posted in GBS. I'm that kind of compassionate person.

Sentient Smiley
Feb 13, 2006

quote:

Dear George,

Hey dude. Hey, could you do me a favor? Could you check out this
festerbestertester at hotmail dot com, and see if he's the real Bob
Dylan, because he sorta said he was, then he said, listen closely,
kiddo, i'm not bobby, i'm fester.

Because this is a sick prank and making me waste my time if this guy is
not Bob Dylan, or at least, not sending my letters to Rabbi Berg or Bob
Dylan.

And if it IS Bob Dylan, could you please make him write me back, or
throw him in jail for being a fuckin' retard.

Thank you, Mr. President!

Love,
Rachel Ben-Levi

HAHAHA
That one is going to take some beating.

Jailbreakr, i assumed you had your arse covered, but it's good to be sure :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentient Smiley
Feb 13, 2006

Sagan posted:

Woah, wait a second. I've read this entire thread, but I guess I somehow missed the part where you became the president?

That's hilarious.

Nope, on one of the google groups she posted a letter to the president, asking him to "investigate this fester bestertester guy".

E: oops, didn't see this page, beaten.

Sentient Smiley fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Apr 12, 2006