Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Doc Faustus
Sep 6, 2005

Philippe is such an angry eater
Geez... This guy is blind, you've got an eye patch, your daughter's deaf...

Fantastic stories, though; keep 'em coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Faustus
Sep 6, 2005

rzeszowianin 44 posted:

Awesome thread humpermonkey, you seem like really cool guys.

Could you link to the atarikiller/segakiller thread? I haven't found that one and would like to read it.

Sig is link. Enjoy!

Doc Faustus
Sep 6, 2005

Manos del Sino posted:

And now Matt understands why he should never drive again.

That is simultaneously one of the worst and funniest things I've read in this thread (asside from Humper-Monkey's posts.) I guess he found the video game to be so fun, he had to try it in real life :(

Doc Faustus
Sep 6, 2005

Jaur posted:

I hate the be the GBS Morality crew but...why did you mention that he's black? Do only black people do this?

Why do you even bring this up? Does it contribute anything to the thread? Or, are you just trying to stir poo poo up?