Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Man, you two make a great pair. I think I could make a freat screenplay out of this.

"Two men... one blinded by anger... the other blinded by being blind... find that by working together... they can truly see... this summer, open your eyes to being blind with 'Not Seeing Red'"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Prolauk posted:

Ha, you have to show that to Matt.

Loving these stories, I especially like the little MS paint touches. It's like I'm reading a hosed up issueof Highlights.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Semisponge posted:

See, my boyfriend only has one eye (cancer got the other one). He wears a prosthesis, the result being it looks like he has a lazy eye. He then complains that strangers treat him weirdly (durr).

My Grandfather was in this boat, he just needed to get an eye that fit him better.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

The combination of one eye, meds, headaches, and whupping those that deserve it reminds me of

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Kaiho posted:

There are products out there that plug into your computer and act as a braille reader that's attached to your keyboard. Basically it's a strip of some stuff that can stick out studs for you to read. But, as I commented about the text-to-speech software, reading a fully-rendered forums page would be hell. There are so many tables, tidbits of text, alt-texts and things that it would almost need a run through some kind of shredder to just keep the posters' names, posts and possibly titles.

If there was some way to just quote every post in the thread, it might work. Quotes keep names but lose everything else, and even give you the little "Such and such posted:" to break up posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Matt's full name is Matt Miller.

Matt hates Daredevil.

Daredevil's real name is Matt Murdock.

Frank Miller did memorable work on the Daredevil comic creating Elektra, another main character from Daredevil.

Coincidences are freaky.

Also, know that I'm compiling these stories and putting them on my palm as I don't have time to read them in as much detail as I should, but they're so awesome.

Jimbone Tallshanks fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Apr 21, 2006